Rebalancing buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 12, 2010.

1. to increase sub use and make tower viable again post-nerf
    commonly pre-T3 players would run 3-4 towers and effectively keep out most builds in the game unless they used Rain of Fire(then the top potion) or ally bonuses
    putting up 1/2 towers in a sub build will shutout most circle builds at reduced plunder
    circles can also do this will compensation covering reduced plunder with the +5% gain,effectives balancing the builds again
    factory more breakthrough
    circles slightly more gold

2. What if I play alot but I have the beast ?how will it mess with me? Will I make less gold ?

3. Hey guys, here's a hint:
    If everyone goes to summoning circle's, it's likely nobody will win any battles, since their attack is lower than defense. The optimal build is probably a combination of the two, finding a good balance between defense and offense.

4. U never answered my question 

5. The beastiary means less troops regen..however you will be able to make more hits a run. It balances out and let's you be off more.
    However with more troops hitting at increased stats means this building set is surprisingly tough for those fewer hits and additional troops means more TROOP plunder(not ally)

6. Hello, I am looking for Kaw-admins? I am with the Canadian Army and I'm leaving in Aug to go on Tour for 11 mths and I will be on my account every 4 mths until July 2011. I just want to get in touch with you guys because I do not want my Account reset due to me not being Active well i'm gone. I love your game and keep up the gd work. Thks

7. Hmm that's cool ur in the army heard u guys now use 1000 year old squirrel snares.

I'm kidding but it's cool ur in the army man doesn't matter which army eithe. And btw my rude joke that I hav to say is from the colbert report

8. When's it going to change? N does the less troops loses count for quest too?

9. It's midnight central time so it just turned monday.
    Patience lol

10. Lol I know I'm central I'm just asking. U don't know?thought u knew dissapointed I am(I like saying it like that)

11. Today. No promises on when it goes through :)

12. According to devs edit to the first post in this thread (which was there at least hours ago if not before then) changes go into place in a little under 2 hours. Midnight PST, so 2am Central time.

13. But does the lower lost count also count on questing or just attking?

14. O today lol I didn't understand that part I see now so by time I go to bed(I go bed real late)I will see my build at it's best(I'm going n went beast/war before this)

15. When it comes out will I need to download it or just reset app ?

16. I think it's an unbalanced change... Everyone will now just get circles cause they offer a better result to stats... A small change would have been better, something like more plunder for defensive build, less plunder for attack build, and in between for beast/aviary. It's called balance, and now it's unbalanced.

17. Will there be a 5% bonus to the extra plunder from the defenders pots

18. I don't believe that pots affects your plunder. Only you chances of winning a battle.