Rebalancing buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 12, 2010.

1. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII , that's not completely true. The new buildings have the same 'relative strength' as the other buildings, so you will make more if you have the new buildings and win an attack on the same target you were hitting before.

5% is per building, like IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII described though.

2. Thanks Barcode (i x 28). I just wanted clarification.

3. Level three sub factory 540/360 and no special effect
    level three sum circle 410/540 and 5% extra plunder
    So we have a game that's 90% sub facs, let's make it 90% sum circles.
    Absolute failure in your attempt to balance, sorry, but update it and prove me wrong ;) you won't

4. So by building five circles it will get me 25% bonus on plunder?

5. As in, for those 5 circles they will pay 5% more plunder than a sub there

If you did a full conversion you would get 105% overall plunder compared to old plunder.

6. That's not much better though to rebuild and spend time on just to get equal builds but 5% more plunder

7. That's the idea. It's more balanced but not a mass sub switch

8. Let's see... $1.33b to put up a summoning circle... $266m refunded for the factory you tear down... Net cost to build is $1.064b... It's tricky since there's no more conventional plunder cap like there used to be, but let's assume the plunder + ally plunder from Circle to be ballpark $500k (it's totally less than that, but...)... The 5% bonus on $500k is a whopping $25k extra per attack! So $1.064b divided by $25k means you only have to win 42,560 battles before that Circle's 5% bonus has paid for itself.

OH YEAH!!!! I'ma put up a bunch right away!! Lol.

Even if you don't look at it that way, that the bonus has to pay for itself for it to be worth tearing down a factory to build a circle, if you count the entire plunder of the circle (which makes no sense, since you were already getting the same plunder except for that 5% bonus from a factory), if you count the entire $525k plunder, that's still 2,026 battles required before the circle is paid for by it's own plunder.

In short, it makes absolutely no sense to tear down factories in favor of circles for the extra 5% plunder. BUT, if you're putting up a brand new building, then it's worth thinking about.

I was excited to switch my 4 factories for 4 circles until I did a little math.

9. This does nothing but get a few more aviaries and summoning circles built. In the end the majority of lower level builds are defensive (at least my allies are) so any deficeit in my defense provided by buildings is covered by the extra def bonus I get from allies. Attack builds will still earn more gold because they won't have to resort to farming lower tier players... (not that they don't already) or that attack build + clan = strength in numbers.an all summoning circle loner could conceivably farm lower tiers with impunity now... and not worry about pots.

10. What exactly does +5% unit cap mean?

11. They get more troops, but additional manpower is cut by a slower regen. This is useful for the player that doesn't have time or is skilled at macro-ing their kingdom.

12. Micro-managing aside, it's odd to say that the buildings will retain the same level compared to subs and before if your boosting stats.

That means at low level play a person without perm item and massive ally bonus would use the subs to be able to break through.

At high level play where bulding stats are eclipsed by Ally stats, the additional plunder would be a deciding factor in using circles.

I'm also not sure how they expect to set up the timers where you have some aviaries and some other buildings, as there would be a small moving delay.

13. Warraw

When the update release do I have to build a new building to see it's effect or it will also be applying to precious building defense buildings too.

14. On regen timers less troops will regenerate per cycle. The 5:00 regen stays the same

15. All buildings effects will show same as current except prehaps plunder bonus

16. I didn't even read this before I started my build

17. Seems like there is a bit of confusion. The changes ARE NOT RELEASED YET.

Also, the 5% bonus is per building. That is, if you convert all your buildings to summoning circles, you would get 5% more than all subs, NOT 105%.

18. Woops. My wording was off. I meant you would get what subs get plus 5% hence 105%...and it does say on 1st post these are not out yet guys