Really I.S.S?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Thats nice king, glad to know your opinion 

2. Shino are you suggesting that zaft/IG/apoc regular members are noobs? Because you're effectively saying with that post that IG/ZAFT/apoc ownership is good but regular members are noobs. I don't think that's a wise statement to make in a public forum.

3. Nah, You can have noobs anywhere, its the leadership that makes it a noob clan (or not)

4. Farc, im saying that by kings logic, zaft, apoc, and iG would have to be noobs, which is obviously a logical fallacy

5. Post above  was @ troll btw

6. Well, i would love some inc from an unpinned member of BCK. Not really gonna talk smack just ask why i don't see you in my news after i've burned through all the SDP less the bottom one on four of your top twenty members and still only sparse incoming, yet you all say we give you none. What's up sweetheart?

7. Well, I could give you some inc, not getting much myself atm

8. Your a noob :lol:

9. Says the ******* guild hansel....

10.  Do people know that members of iss love inc. There are time were they hit each other. This forum post was stupid and OP deserves to be kicked and BCK should be forcefully disbanded for their stupidity. Got a problem BCK bring it to my NF

11. And you are pinned as well sir :/

12.  I've actually been ISS... And yes inc is fun. Now I could bring my main in OP and all involved are noobs. And I feel like bringing my mains clan in.️ go home noobs️

13. I am now lmao, give it 5 minutes

14. You will be pinned for 10 most likely....

15. Actually 15 since you unloaded your last 16% on me

16. I can attest to viper's post.

We would hit each other during times of peace and post reports in cc. We sucked at EBs...besides warbeasts. ISS=Warbeast Kings



17. For troops, 15 I guess
    For spies, not pinned

18. I take that last part back

19. I thought you might do so

20. apparently they declared war on us a few days ago and nobody noticed :lol: :lol: