Really I.S.S?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 17, 2014.

1. But why I mean why do you want it to die folk law??

2. ISS are noobs with no idea what they're getting into. Too weak to hit me. 

3. Pretty sure you're just too small to bother with. I can give you my mini to play with so you feel important. I'll send him over tomorrow. We can trade scout bombs and you can relevant.

I mean really. Stats like those shouldn't you be braying it up with the EE sheep?

4. Who scout me this joker guy tell me big eb gonna start at iss-I been here three days and still no eb. Maybe this joker guy is big liar. Oh nvm he said eb will start when shark_bait gets back to mp

5. Are they already apologizing to i.s.s? Because we all know that wil happen.

6. Lmao nobody even bothered too tell me we in war, that's how threatened iss must feel bout these noobs, call me back joker if they start too annoy you

7. #2 in the big wack clan 
    His banner made me crack up!
    ISS is going to have fun smacking around them for a bit

8. Is breaking toys again....

9. Shark_Bait reset



10. You got a problem with EE warriors cyn? 

11. I do when they forget to show up to Valentine's Day Massacre and their name is outlaw.

Come at me bro fight me IRL

12. Lol sorry I had a baseball tourney and was on the road more than half the time 
    And bro we've been over this I'll fight you anytime anywhere 

13. But back on topic... Shark_Bait rage quit the game cuz he got perm silenced  ***** please I've had no voice for 9 months and I still smack around noobs like all of BCK daily.

14. Smurfin is a cheap ass. He only pays 20 mil per hit 

15. They sure have the mouth of a bad ass tho. If words could kill i'd hava been killed by these chumps a hundred times already

16. Big Wack Kingdoms are as important as buttcheeks clapping 