Really I.S.S?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Dammit glitch... supposed to say

2. BAHHHHH im leaving

3. O how I'm loving getting more hits from PEOPLE OUT SIDE OF I.S.S..wat cowards...oh n don't play the dumb card ur beyond that...bloody degenerates...why would we ask for a cf this is fun...it's not candy crush people. Keep it on the down low but THIS IS GROUSE

4. Great thread!
    I love watching the OSW learning curve in progress!

[​IMG]

5. I got hit from bck for half a day all fails from there owner and the #1 in the clan I found it quite funny bck needs to go back to being a eb fair and let the warriors of kaw play

6. Haha don all I was doin was burning ur pots. Want me to hit with pots ill bypass and succeed ijs. Why waste my pots tho? I'd rather burn urs

7. Oh so your vogayer too

8. Smurfin you might wanna hit those ebs and grow some bc you ain't gonna do 

9. Don't bypass you are already silenced

10. Is this op from the same clan that was farming a much smaller player a week or so ago? Lol

11. Yes yes it is

12. Wow 20 pages I only read the first 4 and decided to skip a few. *bump*

13. This is the most pathetic read i have ever wasted my time with. Why is I.S.S even answering these bck lames. Cynder has no kaw voice ( just email devs tell them sorry and they will give you voice back). So he is expected to post but other than that come on.....

14. My $$$$ is on I.S.S. better get that apology thread ready BCK

15. Smurfin fb atk p 3dp. That enough inc for ya punk?

16. Someone please explain to me how ISS are bullies.

17. I think to summerise this whole thing up is just to say BCK have dug themselves into a hole and the only thing that gonna get out is the sound of their cries 

18. Theres alot of devils in here lol