Really! Did you think SiCnIsS would not respond?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ______BaD_MeDiCiNe_SpEaR____, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Unlike you Langlas I dun cry at being hit or stripped, its occupational hazard of my style of play and simply carry on doing what I do. However, I will start hitting you again and let's see how much you cry n rage this time.

Ok outa this thread

Cheers
    Snr 

2. Langlas seems to have many fans down here......

3. I don't get it why post on forms and who the deck u talking to

Try me 

4. Well he probably posted in forums so the other clan can see it. Why else? On walls you gotta read messages from the bottom up, and somebody in your clan is bound to get the clan members name wrong on which you wrote it. So yes this is a public thread, but he's not directing it at the public now is he?
    Question.
    So why argue about it being brought to a public thread when it possibly has nothing to do with you?
    Answer.
    You're an attention seeker.

5. We are all attention seekers c:

6. If you're human, you want attention...

7. Seeker of death it PUBLIC forms what part u don't understand if it was for other Clan why hasn't he wrote the other clan name to me this is wrote to me I don't kno ..?
    Like I said public forms keep quite if u don't kno what it means

8. You're misspelled name fits you quite well, with all your misspelled words in that last dumb post you made.

9. Ur funny guess what ur news feed will be boosting 

10. Well once I get my alt

11. Don't forget about me when you do get an "alt".

12. I love the SicNiss logic:

"Hey, regardless if this is in the public forums, don't ask questions if it doesn't concern you"

Seriously? How about you don't post in the forums if you aren't looking for attention, because you obviously are. Moron.

13. Nice, you put your big boy pants on your 9.2mil CS account, to hit little old 1.8mil CS me. You stacked up with your equipment against my two total. You're the man, big boy, almost grown outta your huggies. 

14. @ mystical

Shut up you stupid nooblet hiding behind a account that size and trying to trash talk people who are warring. Your a joke enjoy your stupidity.

15. Lol seeker. U talk **** to him and u want him to appreciate that? As if u were very sure he wouldn't hit u. Now man up and deal with it. 

16. That's like the people who post stuff on a certain social networking site about their child's father/mother and get mad when people comment...

I'm genuinely curious- why even bother posting public if you don't expect questions or want people digging deeper?

Also seeker- I think your logic may be backwards?

17. Well khann, he scouted once, then attacked once. It's not hard to deal with that. Big whoop I lost a battle.

18. Everybody looks at things in a different perspective. I'm merely stating how they are looking at it. Do I wanna know who they're fighting? Yeah it'd be nice. Does it affect me if I know of not? Probably not.