REALLY DEVS???

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BUSHPlG, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I wouldn't say really devs I'd be saying really match up script and signed up clans, y u no read what the data says about your no match.

2. Here's a fix, minimum CS to war 20m. Fixed.
    Or we can just make it like asw, top 10k can EE the rest can't. Bet all those GH and SH convert in a day.

That's what's gonna end up happening if people don't stop exploiting system. Personally I don't EE I just sit on the sideline and watch y'all get mad about it.

3. Sweet that means I could compete I'm in the top 10k

4. What about new people who join and want to war?

5. OP try real pvp. Hit some one off the battle list a bunch.

6. silly pig :D

:idea: +1 rancor lvl on nm until it's fixed or abused :idea:

7. Lmao! Yall gota say this is the worst season ever and it jus started. I reckon the devs should fix it big time! Amd not think about the dollar realeasing things wen they cant even fix war ISSUES! Like is season 5 gona get worst???! --/--

8. And I do go on bl wen theres a war goin on and im not in or random

9. I already solved the matching problem in a forum post, copies of which are in both the Ideas/Suggestions forum and also Other Kaw Discussion forum.

Go read it. Probably best to read it two or three times. Should make sense. It solves both the bad match and no match problems.

10. Thanks tmh

11. This was getting annoying after the first twenty

12. No support to chicken gh/sh

13. Guys dont u get it??? We war clans do compare rosters with other wc and it could easily be matched. Its the system or the lack of beta. They realeased new features they cant even fix war issues and yet they bring this banner out and worked out to be defected like wth??? Shudnt u beta something over and over them realease it? Instead of dollar signs corrupting devs eyes for sure!

14. It's the fact that everyone always whines and cries that they want this and that blah blah blah...nothing is ever good enough for people here and constantly think they should wake up to a new update for the game.
    The devs have worked very hard trying to satisfy the general public of players, no matter what you may think, and if you don't like all the no matches then quit EE all together. Fight in osw and earn that respect and brotherhood you deserve from your clannies.
    Games change so you have to adapt in the best possible way you can.
    War strong, fight hard, and stay tough. 