**READ** New Idea for EE Match Ups

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-DarkAce07-I_I_I, Nov 24, 2012.

1. I like the idea, your thread and also how much time you spend on these things. It's just amazing.
    Full support.

~Lava

2. The issue I got, as many of the smaller unknown clans (underdogs) are seem to be winning so a top40 clan could be bested by a top 100 clan.. So splitting it that way, seems rather silly.

3. The Clan leaderboard isnt frequently updated. A leaderboard clan could drop to 40 war ready warriors and vrs a decently powerful 35man clan ranked in the 100s, but the clan rankings would have them fight others.

4.  for sure support the premiss! Might need some tweaking but the idea to fix an issue is a good start! no reason a newb war clan should face a seasoned pro! Course you should fight to the end! Unless the match up is like a few the devs just did... Haha

One learns as much, if not more, from a great defeat as they do in victory!  (as long as it a clean war no stripping) 

5. I would recommend the devs to refresh Clan LB at the same moment they start up the 'sign up' countdown (i guess this would be the best way to do it)..

6. Wah wah wahhhhh

7. is that a gd or bad reaction lol

8. Love the idea!
    My clan had to face noobs twice and a really strong clan once so i think this could solve the problem.
    And for u guys u don't have to be ranked on LB for the war u can have member with certain estoc levels to war too!

Full Support!

9. .... Or Auto start all clans into war

Cast your HideMe spell. Your choice
    Cannot pick the clan you war against. Ever.
    All clan goto war.

10. I think your completely missing the point of what we are complaining about in a bad matchup ... This ... Is not the answer and would not help one bit. No support.

11. Lol, its a 'NEW" idea, not a modification of the current match-ups...so yh, its different from the normal match-ups....

12. Read opening paragraph and already NO SUPPORT

13. I like the idea, start a war in all clans. A clan with more than 30 members will be automatically join war

14. If they win a war they will win a level of estoc egde, lose clan will have their estoc egde drop a level and refuse to join war will have their estoc egde level reset to 0

15. I disagree with the part 'refuse to join and have EE reset to 0' because this just FORCES clans to war...i want that want to war to war...some clans are one country based, so they me be able toonly compete in 2 out of the three wars
    I agree with the resst of your comment

16. If you don't want to war it is easy, just kick your members until under 20 before match up locked, and your clan will not eligible for war.

17. This just stops one main reason of the EE; loyalty...ppl cant just be kicked out of clan for having a busy RL
    lol

18. Dnt support, a strong clan could get an easy win in the bronse division, plus wars are for mith and its more fun to earn ur gold, not get it in a reward