RE: Regarding Botting in Kingdoms at War

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Moody, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I never said you did. If you look back, I just asked you a question.

------

If you like being entitled to information that you aren't entitled to, that's fine. Just leave it at you aren't entitled to it.

Knowing their names will do nothing. Two wrongs don't make a right.

But ehh, seems I'm always against the communities bloodlust. Lates ️

2. 1. Never said I was entitled to the information, I would just like to know (have to explain to you again).

2. What's wrong about wanting to know the names?

You aren't making much sense.

3. Just post names of ppl here if u know of ppl no longer on

4. Yafi is mostly on that list.

5. Your clans next.

6. Well I now know why I had a couple of 1.5T allies reset on me yesterday after very recent buys. I get the whole reduction in funds after a normal reset to avoid exploits but in this case it is unfair to owners to penalize them for the actions of others. @kaw_Community why were owners penalized for this? Seems out of line to me....

7. Still mad? :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Yes I would love them to post the names, they're perm banned so why not make an example out of them?

9. In the interest of being fair, I do wonder if devs will give full gold refund, I hear of a 2.5 Tril allie resetting yesterday with no warning and owner losing loads of gold, I guess this would be a reason why.

10. Anyone wants to bump the previous banned thread with players called out?

11. LINK

12. They banned Momma and Poppa Bear for botting but let them back in, so much for the ban hammer!..lol

13. And then they perm silenced me for accusing momma bear of botting because it was spreading "false info".

14. :lol:

15. Release the names Shame them all 

16. Im not sure who it was. But suddenly a whole lot more are suddenly open for business instead of consistently dtw. 

17. So as a friend just said do the people who owned "said botters" as allies get 100% of there price back. As stated previously you own an inactive allie that gets reset by Kaw u receive up to 60% back depending on length you owned them. Does that stand if they are reset due to botting as unless they are honest how are you to know, they are active and underpriced you would hire them!

18. I doubt that :lol: NA is still here and didnt your banner say you were retiring because of the devs? :lol: butthurt much?

19. Youve for sure spent " real money"

20. Doesn't spend real life money, has pro packs. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.