Re: Continent Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Kat, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well seing though me and one other guy are whats left of na 3hr wars

2. Make 24hr war... why 6hr war? And why you still keep wars in times which are good for US? You are like devs...

3. @guy above me. If you read the thread it isn't set on what time the war is

4. Continentv wars are being pushed back until the end of season 3. During that time team leaders will be picked and all the details will be worked out. As the continents are not even, it has been suggestes that we have 8 teams;

Team NA
    SA
    EU
    AU
    ASIA
    AFRICA
    ANTARCTICA
    ARTIC

Therefore, there will be even teams and even matches.

5. Change Arctic to Oceania.

6. Isn't Oceania the same location as aus? Why not change aus to oceania and keep artic

7. Yes, but Arctic is stupid. And people will enjoy having a Team Australia.

8. I have a suggestion.

Save antartica till 2nd round and go with your top plunder idea.

Why?

Because antartica is clamed by multiple countries for scientific research, so making it the wildcard clan is actully a smart idea.

9. I'd Say Team Asia will form into 2 clan's (Team Asia and Team Asia ll ) since spots are getting filled to quickly. first round would be Asia vs Asia ll who ever wins will move on to the next round. Just an suggestion.
     Peace.

10. Either way, those details should be left to the first owners meetings near the end of ee season 3

11. So we know there will be:

Na
    Sa
    Af
    Asia
    Aus
    Eu

Ant as a wild card.

12. Its up to the people if they want a second asia team and oceania.

13. Well, I liked the idea of having 6 teams better. I only suggested Oceania to replace Arctic if you were intending on having 8.

But yes, I think 6 + wild card is much better.

14. The wild card idea seems to be everyones favorite as it gives the losing clans another chance and it gives everyone hope to push forward and try to be in the top 25 plunder.

15. As do I and it would properly represent the continent of Antarctica.

If Asia grows too big again I would suggest Asia 1 and Asia 2 beta the war and do a preseason vs each other, but that should be left for another day.

16. Depends if Asia will increase members due the current leader of Team Asia who kicked alot of people to replace the best of the best build. I'm sure there would be an anti-Asians against Team Asia.

17. New owners will be set for the next event, I would say only 2 maybe 3 owners will be retained

18. There are alot of co-leaders of Team Asia. If Coffeemaker will still be the leader of Team Asia then things would be the same again if you know what I mean. :)

19. Personally, I don't like the idea of a 2nd team Asia :p one is enough... Whr only the best of the best joins that clan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.