Re: Continent Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Kat, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Was at team Noth American. They couldn't even start ebs. Was poor leadership. Was a mess.

2. Right... and south America is going to win? Lol asia is going to easily Demolish everyone.

3. Teams will be matched by combined stats.

4. Jester I respect what you are trying to do but not the way you went about it. Secondly, anyone who loses their temper so quickly shouldn't be a place of leadership. This is just my humble opinion.

5. I didn't call Jester a troll that was to the person being a troll on her thread .

6. Nice alt tiger

7. As team na emploded i will lead who ever i can find as the new team na

8. Wall me or follow me to join

9. Africa is havin a fun war with Asia in 23 hours come join

10. I will be opening team antarctica for anyone other continent that wants to wars. Just follow or tell me if you wish to join it.

11. I quit NA bc of 12 hr war against europe. Seriously, europe. nA would war from dusk till dawn? Europe would win easier bc theyd be awake while NA would sleep. Come on

12. If these wars are dev approved, and devs have control over the duration of the war times, reason suggests, IMO anyway, that they would be able to make a 6 hour war for the clans participating in these wars.

Maybe? Idk.. They can make ee's as long as they want. Don't see why they couldn't do the same for this.

13. The point is that we don't know why. A big "?"

14. So the war has been postponed and roster rules have now changed?

15. Inferno it was backed by the devs but they had no say in running it it was completly player ran

16. @missmelon its easier of a roster limit is put on so the teams don't complain they have no chance.

17. And you think you're going to be able to control who can and can't join the teams? (I read something about you trying to balance the team stats?)

18. Nvm you said you'd match the teams stats.

19. This has turned into an absolute shimozzle! Good luck to those that participate and kudos for sticking it out. I don't have the patience to stick it out for a war that reaps no benefits 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.