-RCA- and Kreuzritter EE War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SuperNose, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its on RCA and Kreuz. WHO gives a **** what they do. Their business not yours.

2. This is an outrage. OSW!

3. Kreuzritter are not as good as the mighty forum warriors! :lol:

4. Thankyou all for your extremely delightful and thought out comments. If you have a problem with how we did things come at us don't play around in the forums... Till then 

5. as i said if you want to exp np but things are not simple as u thought if people get angry you will see what they will do when they are angry. and also pls think twice before u even posting this people might just farm u for this i bet you would'nt want a resetted account just for this post

6. Now now, what would that do? Like I've said before, it's a simple expression of opinion

7. like i said nose think twice before u comment or post anything

8. We could show you we don't push over as easily as you all seem to think...

9. I didn't say don't discuss it! Just saying that people are trash talking a clan for not hitting for whatever reason when they don't know all the facts!!

10. Lol, don't be silly. No one in this game can press that reset button for me, and I surely won't be doing it for ANY reason.

11. You are absolutely correct, I don't know the facts, I also never claimed to know them. I don't know WHY they did it. But to me, it doesn't matter. No one should simply give up because they feel the fight is too great, or because they "know" they'll lose.

12. Re: -RCA- and Kreuzritter EE War Comments

@ nose

We will express our concerns in due course once all aspects have been discussed

13. @ supernose , please just lock the thread and gossip on something else, I'm ganna tell ride on you
    Seriously bro, your not in krutz or RCA , u know nothing of what happened today so stop causing trouble!!

14. it's doesnt matter if u really even reset it but you are a free and easy target by messing with them

15. Disgrace.......

16. Why do all these people who have absolutely nothing to do with either clan care about what happened in the war?

17. That's fine. It won't be the first time I've been farmed by a clan, and it WILL NOT cause me to stop expressing my opinion. I'm not frightened of the repercussions, I knew full well what I was possibly getting myself into.

18. Both RCA n kreuz rock big an if one chosen to protest about yet another botched match it's they're right to do so an you having the nerve to have a go at either is dumb

19. An oh btw the point of war forums is for friends and members of clans that warred to express there views on actual events in war not the your peddling

20. Friends and members? Anyone can post what ever the **** they wanna post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.