-RCA- and Kreuzritter EE War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SuperNose, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A protest would've been more like both sides doing nothing. What actually happened is pathetic.

2. Your right im not in either.

I have won wars when were down by more then 4 people though.

Just sayin.

3. At that size TNT, presuming (safely in this scenario) that RCA were also the bigger clan, 4ppl is a massive advantage.
    But still...... Go out fighting?

4. Every one whos commenting about how disgracefull this was . Why dont you make a clan and face us . Instead of running your mouth . Kruz had a mismatch why waste their mith .. You guys need to mind ur bussines and grow up..

5. True 4 people can make a difference. But shoot dont mith or xtal, you can still fight.

Refusing to hit is like a baby throwing a temper tantrum. "We dont get it how we want it so we just wont do it"

6. That's what I'm saying. I'm of course not sure of their reasons for giving up, but I don't care. It's a WAR game. You WAR, not give up when the fight is gonna be tough.

7. Instead of whining about what other clans do, or what devs should or should not do, maybe you should just shut your mouths and do something about it yourselves. Clearly there was a reason for this. Now get back to your parents basement

8. I would've fought like I had a chance to win. You'll never see me roll over like a sick dog on it's last leg, just because the hill is too tough to climb.

9. I don't see why it has anything to do with anyone outside of these two clans!

Get over it!!

10. @ supernose wheres ur clan.budd get to kruez level and watch.them spank u

11. @ZombieTrooper You Tell Em Bud. :D

12. No my owner is RCA and apparently it was protest for bad match. Thats all I know on the topic.

13. create a clan and war with them then since you said * you would have a chance to win *

14. For the record, I'm not whining. How other people play their game in no way, shape, or form effects me and my game. It's a simple difference of opinion, that I felt strongly enough to express. Clearly there's nothing that I myself can actually do about it, I'll take solace in expressing my opinion, regardless of whether or not you care about it.

15. @Blackfando- whats the point of a war forum if we cant discuss wars?

16. if kreuzitter didnt complain why you an outsider complain? if it's going be complain it should be them not you

17. Actually, if you read, I said I'd fight LIKE I had a chance to win. I know -RCA- is a strong clan, absolutely. I know Kreuzritter is ALSO a strong clan. Both have war experience on their side. But the fact that one of these clans decided to just GIVE UP, is completely shameful to me.

Again, if you READ, I said I'm not whining, or complaining. It's a simple expression of opinion.

18. Supernose u are a tool kruez is an amazing war clan one of the best they would roll you over and break ur leg.. Then.roll u down the hill..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.