RAWWRRR - war clan recruitment

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Spilatch, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Def looking for euro members btw

2. First you're looking for peeps to fit in
    Next you want Queen to mind her own business
    Don't ask for much do you?
    But for topics sake. Season 5 is around the corner. Do you have your war rosters sorted out Spilatch ? Do you need more warriors?
    What size range? How's your pre season 5 record doing? How bout those Red Sox eh?

3. A little birdie mentioned to me that that comment had rubbed some people the wrong way.

Obviously it was a joke as I've been busting ulsters balls since I met him , because as we all know he gets off on pain and the whole bdsm -humiliation - being tied up and made fun of thing .

So just wanted to clear that up. I will add (I'm just kidding) to all future posts in which I am just kidding though to avoid this from happening again.

4. You guys need to war more though. Don't see ya very often :( I've been looking forward to having a war with spil he is one of the few people who won't whine and cry about matching us. Respect and gl with your ee efforts.

5. Great group of peeps good luck in season 5 see ya on 'The Battlefield'

6. Can admin lock this thread please?

Going to start another focused on euro/Asia/Aussie players

Thnx

7. Lots of noob stuff going on here

8. Cal's top plunder challenge has moved to Rawwrrr. That's all the relevant info I have to add before lock.

9. You shoulda posted on this before pot phase and used that as the distraction
    Oh well. Better luck next time.
    Goid lick in S5 everyone. Can't wait till it shows up in September