Rate the Name

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Bluejay, Jun 13, 2015.

1. What are you a moron ? Fails? Look at your attack stats. It's no thing to smash through such easy hansel stats. Anyone who plays knows that. Your build is exactly the type of build that pays almost like hte for a kingdom my size. And you can't even scout me. Noob.

2. 1/10.
    Idiotic name. Reflects on owner. :lol:

Chump, how about less talking and more hitting?
    Well it's a good thing I have adp for fools like you.
    No one is afraid of you, you're just another lowlife forum dweller who only talks and has nothing to back it up.
    I do hope you realize how insignificant you are.

How goes the search for unsuspecting men on tinder? :lol:

Anyway, I'm out of here. Do show up in my feed kiddo. Least you can do after all the false bravado you put up.

3. You do a lot of whining for a noob who's only purpose is to be used as an epic battle.

4. -10 cause you are annoying af

5. congratz skinny, you managed to have success with 5 of your 30 actions. you must be proud :>
    best thing is, farming you won't eben require pots.

6. 1/10 still.

She likes to pick on players that can't fight back due to a lack of BFE or cause they're just EB nubs and are new. Classic bully tactic.

The minute you show her that her fails don't faze you at all, she loses interest and sadly doesn't hit after that. :lol:
    Like in the case of my alt, Orpheus.
    Just ignore her, she'll go away. Or throw her a bone. That'll keep her busy for a while. ;)

7. i guess she didnt expect me to hit back, lol. now i'm just hitting her main while her alt gives me fail incs :(

@topic: 2-3, i mean. Knight. thats not creative :(

8. 7. Cause you are dirty :p

9. 5. Because your name is both balanced and an oxymoron

10. 7 because Latin sounds classy and your name sounds Latin.

11. 6-7 makes my eyes hurt which is both good and bad.

12. 9 cause hell is so much more fun

13. 10 because the new star wars comes out this week

14. @Boba Yes it is ;) 10 - coz u scare me slightly :')