Random Drawings of Mine

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Zethor, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lolz I'm sure you drew this 10 years ago.

You were probably a master artist in the crib

2. Unless I was in the crib as a 16 year old... Which is entirely possible, then no.

3. I found the punisher sketch first on trend-kid.com.

And 2005?

Bro it's 2015. Why the **** would you post a sketch 10 years old LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. You've prob lost all ya drawing talents if you did anyway.

4. Yeah zeth... When you were 7... Aren't you still in highschool and poop? When you were spamming the pic thread and talking about how badass you are at volleyball, and going to join the marines.. And blah blah blah

5. OP is a catfish... Just ignore it and it will die

6. This is zeth

7. I didn't know you had your "masterpiece" put in a coloring book!

8. I'll summarize this for you all:

People: your first art work sucks
    Zeth: plagiarizes 2 pieces of art
    People: caught you on one
    Zeth: it's mine, other one isn't on Internet
    Zeth: damn you know my in real life name now
    People: caught you on both, plus both art works were by different people, Zeth you suck
    Zeth: they're both mine I posted it 10 years ago
    People: it's a fricking coloring book
    Zeth: ?? To be continued

9. Erm... No. I'm 26, and I play Beach Volleyball occasionally. And yes, I am joining the marines. I have been in basic training for two weeks.

10. I'm not sure where I said I was a highschool student. Perhaps you've confused me with Troll Machine.

But, you know. Hopefully I die wherever I get deployed to.

11. We don't want you to die over plagiarizing art. Damn.

Just admit you just want attention and request a lock.

And admit you're a fraud.

12. Oh you get to go home during basic training? And you get all this time to kaw?

Cool story bro

13. So did it take 2 hours to find it on the Internet? Literally didn't even take us that long and we were working from scratch.

14. Can we get the rest of the sketches from your folder?

It's a fun game of hide and seek finding them on the Internet. Assuming the folder is a folder on your computer.

15. Oh man... I totally penciled stuff for the original transformer movie in the 80s.. Let me hop in my Delorean and get the originals for y'all.. And while I'm at it I'll pop into 2005 and make sure Zeth draw that punisher

* I never actually drew anything in my life

16. Reverse image search says this is a lie. Try again zeth

17. Yay rikki joined the party!

18. What website may I ask?

19. And no I don't get to go home during training. It will be a few weeks, tard.

And I get that you don't want me to die. It touches my heart.

And I couldn't give a **** less if you think that punisher drawing is mine. I know it is. If you happen to find my Facebook you'll know it is.

20. Did you already forget where you downloaded it from? I posted the image and it shows where it was found.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.