Rancor Wars: TIme to Place Your Bets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 1, 2013.

1. True Spartans for the win

2. what about v-hawks?, we're doen pretty good so far

3. Rising hawks, screwed lost to them and rh are unbeaton

4. Pillars Of Chaos are doing great and so is SOTRA (all 3 clans)
    -RCA- as usual are 1 of the best here!
    Taka. I have warred them a lot of times and they are great. If they do more wars that they are doing right now, i reckon they will be on top of that prestige list soon. I guess OSW not good for EE wars! lol ;)
    AMUN_ra is looking great.
    I have warred almost All clans doing EE except Warlor (though i fought La Resistance), Regs, SOTRA, We are screwed and POC. from either alt of this account. all have potential!
    Many clans such as Boo Boo land, devils reborns, The mansion of PD, TCC are underdogs who will have to face a litmus test soon!

Its going to be a hell of a season if KaW dont mess this up and we dont discover more glitches! :mrgreen:

5. ♰☠RCA☠♰
    ˻͝˻͝ʹ͜ ˓̇͜⌯⃕˓⋟☥Ꭿॆϻ੫ɴॆ_Ꮢȧ͠☥⋞˒͜⌯⃔ʹ͜˻͝˻͝
    ᏬॆϺ͢ᏏƦЄʟ͟ʟ✯  ⊑ེཻOƦ͟ᎮོOƦ✯།͞IཾO͢ɴ

Unbeatable with the exception of mis-matches

6. Meeeeeeeeeeeeee

-OM NOM NOM NOM

7. Warlor, by far the best war clan in the top tier.
    I'd like to bet on taka but seems osw is keeping them from parcticipating all the time.

8. i think there r differend levels of clans and each clan is doing good at there level each time devs tweak it clans lose thats what trials were about you cannot compare apples to oranges

9. looks to me like Warlor and -RCA- made a statement yesterday.

10. Worms might dominate the low tier, if we do not come across Devilmate Academy...
    Devilmate have not lost at all since they started EE...

11. Devilmate Academy is a good war clan but they lost the last 4 ee wars.

12. Sotra has a pretty damn good EE track record

13. Our no match up again was ublucky dmc has lost ee wars and rh are going very well it will be close for top noone can beat poc down at 28 members yet so be interesting if they go higher or stay low

14. I'm still surprised nobody is talking about the casuals of war. They r on a streak and are un heard of.

15. There will be many winners due to matchups. RH and Screwed avoid the real big clans due to their strategy. Which is good btw. I fought them and got my Azz handed to me. I believe Pillars,Sins and some other notables will prevail. Just my opinion

16. Warlor. Nuff said. Great strats, great leaders. Group of badasses.