Rancor Wars: TIme to Place Your Bets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 1, 2013.

1. lol

2. SILVER is also excellent in EE wars. Always a battle with them and they are tough to take down.

3. I Kinda of feel bad for the small clans that weren't named who knows maybe one of them will get rancor lvl50

4. Guild Handel clans suck they don't know what it's like to face real war clans La Resistance/Warlor all the way I would like to see any of the guild hansel clans to face a real clan the guild Hansel clans think they are good.
    ~Jodo

5. Dragons Elite will make top 10 prestige

6. Guild hansel clans will make it far in EE. The mechanics for matchups are different. So all the big war clans can't have a monopoly on the tournament. Because they won't ever face the guild clans due to size/stats. That's what ticks off the huge clans. Which means the huge clans will be stuck fighting each other again losing rancor and ultimately not getting as much gear as the small guild clans.

7. Lmao la resistance ain't one of the big leagues lol I warred them with the other accounts that attack builds

Lol RCA silver warlor they the big leagues not la resistance lmao they won't stand chance against them

And guild hansel clans are different than them attack build clans

But if ya still think la resistance is as good as the best big build war clans you won't go very far la resistance is and ok clan don't get me wrong but not the best

8. Oh we'll just seen full history u beat silver few times and RCA sub or whatever they call it but ya diff type of clan that guild hansel clans

9. That's why la resistance beat silver most of the times we faced them

10. But should not diss guild hansel clans as they different than them type clans and there are a few good ones
    Sotra
    Rising hawks
    We're screwed
    Sotra sub falk
    Poc
    Devilmate
    Ghc
    Few more
    Tcc
    In that order lmao

11. I mine 

Well...

We're screwed, sotra, pillars of chaos

12. I wish mine*

13. WARLOR
    Is it just me or does it appear warlor consist of alts if so damn you guys are good. That IMF and his bfa is ridiculously hard to penetrate.

SILVER
    these guys and there towers make them possible to assasinate. But not great for plunder.

LA RESISTANCE
    These guys and there barcodes are bloody hard to track. But we have found a way.

Wilders_chili
    I think you got lucky beating us

-RCA-
    You beat us little rca cos I wasn't warring

I reckon it's these clans above that will fight it out.

But still. THIS EVENT IS OPEN WIDE especially with the end of the zaft and apoc war.

Be ready for surprises.

Good luck and may the best clan win (rca)

14. Warlor, Amun_Ra or S.O.T.R.A

15. im guess dovakhlin or boo boo land take the prize. maybe tyr...no wait tyr is inactive clan now...oh well they are still better than guild hansel clans. guild hansel clans are a joke. prestige is a joke. if you think being on top of prestige list means anything ...any of you guild clans go challenge a real war clan and see what happens....prestige my ass.

16. [color=green{Well as you can see Pillars is doing great ATM but don't forget WarLor just because they get tough matchups like -RCA- and others I think they deserve to win the whole thing because before them no clan could defeat them except HGL who got them twice I think but WarLor has been doing great and have beaten them 3x in a row now. My vote goes to [/color]WarLor

17. We're Screwed is very very good clan, was with them before their streak. Now Rising Hawks working on fixing no match. Pretty sure its fixed now. Gl out there all! We will see tonight.

18. My Prediction Is WarLor, Having Faced Them Multiple Times IMF Is An Amazing General And There Possibly The Best EE clan Out There Lower Brackets Will Be Dominated By GHC And We're Screwed Good Luck To All Enjoy The season

19. My votes on Warlor. Respect that clan and seen them rise from their beginnings. Not a clan to take lightly. respect to IMF and warlor. Get em boys

20. My vote is Warlor for top size tier matches, La Resistance for next tier down and then Perkutut Army or SOTRA for next tier down.

Some of the best matches to watch seem to be Warlor/RCA and La Resistance/Silver imo. If they get matched regular and trade off wins then a team like We're Screwed or SOTRA will likely end up with top prestige.