Rancor Wars: TIme to Place Your Bets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 1, 2013.

1. I bet my future children on whatever op says

2. Op you're not a ******* news reporter.

3. I would say Empire or Rca if taka and regs would put there best warroirs together they would be a war god. Love both clans and wish all the clans the best of luck. Have warred with many of u this season and had tons of fun.

4. I'm betting SOTRA or RH will stay on top

5. Hey worms swept the lower bracket 

6. I think sotra will be the numberone clan as I said earlier in thread

7. Congratz to Rising Hawks!

8. So it has ended in a tie between sotra and rising hawks, with sotra getting no match in the final war and rising hawks not competing.

Well done to all the clans who dedicated a lot of effort into fighting hard and developing ever more complicated and precise strategies throughout the season it has been a lot of fun.

9. Both great clans took a tie in lb sotra and rising hawks both as dedicated and experienced both deserve

I'm not saying this cause I'm in sotra
    I'm saying it cause its the truth best war clan I ever been in. And longest I ever stayed in lol

Wished I could of warred more

10. I'm about to reset

11. Also congratz to sotra

12. gratz rh. many of u learned me how to war (in ws clan). im sotra now. anyway sad thing what happened with we're screwed clan - in past we was unstopable, now clan is empty with god damn bad war history. sorry for bad english and see ya all in second estoc season !

13. I think the worm clan has it they kick serious ass

14. Anyway, as many pointed out, my bet was wrong. Hindsight is 20/20 though. At the time it looked like a safe bet.

15. we said from the start we would be up there and look at us now haha only messing good wars from every clan we faced and to all those who stuck to it through the season.

16. I have also warred with wer're screwed very good EE war clan keep it going ik a lot of ppl from there and I think ur right whoever made this forum

17. Dragons see yea next season