Rancor Wars Season 2 STRIKE FORCE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nicksterox, Oct 19, 2013.

1. I reached 50 Rancor so i just wanted to make a quick little thread to thank my clanmates at STRIKE FORCE also known as worms,warthog strafe run or no match found. Its been a tough journey to get where I am today but I am glad i found people like them.

VAL- Bro you have inspired me to be better and aspire to become a great KaWer such as yourself. You are hands down the best war commander in KaW and no matter what happens i know i can trust you to guide me into victory.

Pinky- Your not very chatty anymore but you are the main reason i was able to accomplish what i have in EE because you snuck me in s1 into worms thanks alot.

Jac- Hands down one of my best friends in Strike Force your one of the funniest people ive met STAY GOLDEN PONY BOY :lol:

Sol- Your a great warrior and you have commanded us to victory many times in vals place and you earned your 50 just like i did to bad we tied i think you deserved to win the race :cool:

DKT- Your a monster, my inspiration bro keep it up!

Swifty- We havent talked much but man you are crazy if your casted i feel bad for anyone we face!

Hulk- You sir are the definition of FEAR in our opponents eyes

Lover- Bro were the "kids" of the clan lets keep it that way :lol: screw all the old farts :p

Sorry anyone i didnt mention this thread is long enough i love you all ! Thanks for helping me achieve greatness!

- Nick :cool:

2. Good job now volley my Allies I keep

3. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Nice job, grats

5. Does this mean you're ready to come play in the big war yet

6. Geez, you'd think someone just won an academy award.

7. I'm offended. I should have been the only one listed.

8.  NICCCCKKKKKK!

Great job buddy!

9. Congrats 

10. REK04
    Week 5 war 7
    I was first in plunder 5.8mill. Second 4.6mill
    I had 207 sucsessfull actions. Second 134
    I had KO 6/0. Second 4/3
    I got 66 mith. Second 103
    ???? I don't understand.

11. Nick- what are you talking about?? ^^^^

12. The person in second place must have casted more mith or burnt more def pots(opposition or his own).

13. The cost per mith plays a role in your mith payout too