Rancor Wars Motivation = Seal drop for Winners and Palanins

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_Fuzzy_Piranha_IlI, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Page one amazing naruto pic also support

2. Why support?

Like carnage said, make a clan, fail, do VD, free seals.

That's enough to NOT support it. You guys say "specifics are debatable" that's what this thread would be for. Discussion, tweaks. Not idea, send to Devs, let them control it. They listen to feedback and ways to tweak stuff, most of the time.

3. Support.

@ Carnage

4. ---got cut off----

Support.

@ Carnage

5. Forums suck 
    Support.

why would you lock your clan for an hour plus before war, then allow ppl to beat on you for 1-2hrs just to do VP for the same drop rate received in other ebs? Ppl wouldn't purposely fail to do VP if they can just do haunt or other ebs that drop seal at same rate and earn gold while hitting.

The carrot at the end of this stick is winning and having a possibly higher drop rate or even guaranteed drop. I think it's a great idea to encourage participation. 

6. People do it for the 10-15 mith they can get now. You think adding a reward is going to change that. If so, I feel so bad for you. If you go to prison, I'll bet you learn a dozen ways to pick up the soap.

7. Add some kind of minimum actions throughout war before awarding seals/tvp? Or minimum plunder?

8. Top 10 plunder on winning side have a chance (equivalent to haunt drops), top 5 have x2 chance and #1 has a 100% chance of seal. Losers get nothing

9. Winner: 1 Seal for a 1 hour war / 2 for the 2 hour wars // Gets dropped to clan owner whether they warred or not.

Loser: you get back the mithril that you spent on the war // No more more Vanished Paladins // No seals

So you have to actually try to win if you want to feast on a "free" Escape or two.

To the Victor go the Spoils.

10. I support hmmmmmmm's version
    And the idea in general only if the VP has the same drop rate as regular seal drop eb's

11. yeah of course same random drop for VP as HAU,WB etc

12. btw problem of Vanish Palanin is that ppl who bit using spells during Wars can get mithrils, if devs fix it to: you can get 75-100% of mith you used in WAR then no prob.
    example: 0 mith used = 0 drop from VP; 10 mith used = 7-10 drop from VP