rancor wars and Losing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Your_Ex, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Losing Rancor is a ballache on top of everything else you've just lost. However, it makes winning taste so much sweeter! Keep on warring!! 

2. I would enjoy the "Another Idea" one.
    Whatever makes it easy, lol.

3. : What if there were checkpoints set up along the way. You still lose 1 Rancor but when you hit 10, that's the new reset position. If you lose at 11 rancor you drop to 10 and if you lose at 10, you stay at 10. Same thing for 20,30,40 and 50.

4. That sounds good.^

5. Losing rancor always sucks. That's why, as the weeks progress, rancor loss is offset by offering larger rancor amounts when you win.

Example: last week of tourney you'll win 4 rancor for a victory and still only lose one rancor for a loss

6. EE wars are a team game. Rewarding individuals on a loss is BS. Plus winning an ee level more than pays for all pots. You will win around 50b of mith in a victory and a 25% plunder bonus for 2 weeks. How much more do u guys want?? Plus rewarding top plunder only rewards the big guys as your tops should always be top in plunder. Ideally plunder will be in order of clan rank so to exploit this just join a small clan and you will always be top 5.

7. Maybe if you didn't suck so bad you wouldn't think of stupid idea's.

8. I never heard of getting something after losing a war...except an ass kicking.

9. How about u stay in one clan and just do ur damn best. If u win great, if u lose not so great, but all this whining still gets u same result. Ye some match ups suck and some I'm sure the other clan think same, but c'mon jumping clan to clan and still whining. Grow up and play same as rest.

No support btw

10. Hog, thats a brilliant idea, and i think you should make a thread with it and start asking for support, and do like the war xtals thread and keep count.

The chekpoint is a brilliant way to get people also to keep warring after 50

11. I like the max xtalling one don't lose rancor so you know who isn't xtalling but there's still gotta be a cost for losing a war... Not everything has to be beneficial

12. Sotuw if your just going to continually insult me because I left your clan so I could do war 7 leave my thread please.
    Hog - that's a brilliant idea  support that

13. How can u think I'm insulting u. I speak not just about u but all who whine. Speaking truths is not insulting either.