rancor levs for nm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Esdeath, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Then people can cheat for rancor levels

2. How if he soo smart u know that HOW and brew before u scout ask

3. How can they cheat for it. Before u scout some one ask them if it's ok

4. They can stack small accounts in a clan to get no match.

5. If 2 clans did that they can match then

6. I like this idea but would have to be done manually by devs so that they can see if a clan did it on purpose or not.

7. True still would be nice

8. Cuz my clan got. 2nm in row and kinda mad

9. So we can have more clans who will be purposefully getting no matches? Yes, lets just give mith farmers more for nothing.

10. CHANGE YOUR ROSTER. DON'T ******* STACK SH.

11. Oh well , i read most of the ideas that players are giving u devs but u dont even bother to reply.
    pretty sad to know how less u respect ur customers :(

Apart from that , i hv thought out of an idea that may work out to be good in the matchmaking system since u also know it sucks atm :eek:

i think u should concentrate more on bfa/bfe , cs can be fine if difference upto 40mil , i hv seen fair matches like that . but if oppossition has overwelhming bfa/bfe , match up sucks coz bfa/bfe is static unlike cs . Thats wat happens when we match clan like RH , cs wise they are lower most of the time , much lower ,but they hv much more bfa and bfe advantage in wars , cs is important , but bfe/bfa is relatively more important ;)

Changes are tough to implement , but wats ur job devs ? sit around doing nothing about so many accusations that ur customers gave u ?, wats the wait for ? , why dont u give reply ? i know u are reading this , but ignoring wont help it .

u hv got to change the algorithm or more and more players will leave ee , and u will ruin wat used to be a good part of the game . :evil: :evil: