RANCOR COMPENSATION

Discussion in 'Wars' started by aTMoSPHeRe, Nov 10, 2013.

1. every post is someone QQing...

2. Doesn't matter anymore lol I got a no match

3. Buddy, my clan got >100 mil cs differences multiple times and still won! If your clan cannot overcome the cs difference, a new strategy is needed

4. give me just one more rancor point plus and I am happy to have reached the 40 X-

5. Give 3 lol I'm at 27

6. There were 8 weeks of rancor , plus last 3 weeks they added 5 wars more a week.

There was plenty chance to get the rancor needed.

7. Not if you had losing streaks at the end lol

8. I think u should get 1-2 rancor for all no matches in WEEK 8 ONLY.

9. Definitely 2 rancor for all war "no match."

10. I completely understand where the op is coming from.We got kotfe with 120 mil cs difference or sotra with so much bfe it makes even mids hard to hit. The worst thing was if we tried to change our roster to make a better team that could win these matchs we would get a no match everytime. I was very disappointed in this season overall but much respect to all clans who participated and didn't quit.

11. I just started playing 17 days ago where the hell is my 48 compensation rancor?

12. That doesn't really matter...we go zaft and were 28v24 or 25 them and we won by 18bil...they had us by in sure 100mil cs. We fought very well. Much respect to zaft.

13. Giving out rancor for no match would be a big conflict in my mind because people who LOSE their match LOSE rancor, so people with no match GAIN rancor? Also, I imagine the devs want as little encouragement as possible for people trying to manipulate no matches.

14. Waa Waa Waa

Get over it and toughen up

[​IMG]

15. What's a rancor? I want free stuff devs!!!

16. ran·cor
    ˈraNGkər/Submit
    noun
    bitterness or resentfulness, esp. when long-standing.
    "he spoke without rancor"
    synonyms: bitterness, spite, hate, hatred, resentment, malice, ill will, malevolence, animosity, antipathy, enmity, hostility, acrimony, venom, vitriol
    "partisans on both sides have created much rancor"

Sounds from foums like we have enough Rancor to go around. :lol:

17. Respect to season 2 clans who adjusted rosters so many times, fought through bad matches(sometimes pulling through wins with strategy), and to all who warred with respect to other warriors. Was a hard season but so many great warriors pulled through and made it happen fact of the matter is with so many trying to adjust rosters for better matches or pile in lower/gh builds to have a chance there was bound to be tones of matches way off by cs. Look forward to a better season possibly in season 3 and most of all respect to the clans/alliances juggling EE and osw both wether friend or foe that's a tough thing to do.

18. Devs offered a new reply in regards to this issue.....

[​IMG]