R.I.P ANNIHILATION

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by llR_-I-_Pll_GRlMM_llR_-I-_PII, Jun 9, 2016.

1. I get the impression that Todd dislikes this Alison fellow quite a lot.

2. The war hasn't even really started and SA is already desperate and Onsey is crying like usual

Today's a Great day

3. Sorry skinny worm failure I was in a war, worm dude are you gonna trash talk me after running from zaft ?  sorry of there is more worthwhile targets ATM. You can ask Invictus if I hit them. Wait your turn

4. Allison fellow

Allison fellow

ALLISON FELLOW

5. I don't even have to ask invictus, I know you don't hit them

I can ask HTE if you hit it, but we already know the answer to that.

6. Yes I'm sure they can't even report most of my inc steals since I win them  keep trying, with all these haters I'm doing something right

7. You wanna talk about running after the clan you used to be in ran from the war?

8. The alliance split up, there is a difference. Maybe try getting actual facts

9. Split up? That's just an excuse. If you are in war and then leave it you are a runner, that's the generally accepted logic around kaw.

10. Don't try to play the victim here. You were the one who showed up on this thread pumping your chest about my irrelevance and being out of your hit range.

Val has offered to be your huckleberry, but you're cowering away.

Do you fear a fight you might not win?

11. Val? I must have missed something. I'm cowering?  anytime you losers want to man up and try me go for it.

12. Thought iG and annihilation were alliance clans, so they're not recruiting they're just using their alliance power? I'm so confused by this thread

13. Val, V, chains, whatever his name used to be

14. That's not val

15. Lol I'm an amen fairie

16. It's V/Chain I believe.

17. LOLOL ...with your one sad pathetic build drop acct? Add all stats up on all Todd/Monkey accts and your stats will literally look like -V-s

Don't even need all of them they prob match up 1to1 lol (you loser) 
    iPhone

18. That loser has run from everything was known for being biggest runner in KAW before idiot Pars took the crown ...she ran from TSC V Yafi years ago and literally hasn't stopped running yet

...she had a thread years ago talking about how some dude farmed her for a solid year. Then she said in her thread she did b2b HTE for a solid year when HTE came out to catch up to the dude in CS ...her pathetic loser turd build drop acct WAS a paid for HTE acct ...she bragged about it, lol

Then weasel drops build to farm new players during event lol

...biggest loser scumbag who KAWs

iPhone

19. ? ...is that F-Val or G-Val lol  ...G-Glen? lol

20. It must be true if Todd says it is. It's just odd he can never back up his words with any proof.

Just another gum flapping turkey.

gobble gobble