R.I.P ANNIHILATION

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by llR_-I-_Pll_GRlMM_llR_-I-_PII, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Nice one killer. Exploiting kids now is it? You're such a victim. You called roni a scumbag, when in actual fact, it appears you are the only real scumbag here.

If you dish it out....well you know the rest.

2. I'm not a Victim lol I'm just as much to blame.

3. You requested me back then I didn't even know you you werent even a voice in sparta elite.I even ignored you when you spoke.I didn't ask how old you were you just randomly told me.I never talk to you but you chose to try insult me.Next time think what you say before you say it.Because its you who uses everybody else as a platform else you'd still be jack nobody.

4. You praised me and that screenshot proved it.See what people say in public to try act tough and impress people.Then what is said in p/m out of view are two different things.

5. Hey, guys. We should talk about roni some more. I don't think it's getting enough attention.

Forget the thread topic. Roni is here, so we should be talking about it.

6. I heard Roni and Onesy are dating now. 

7. It's true

8. Have you shown her anything? Cause in everybody else's experience you don't show the things you say you are going too...

9. I chose her not you glen, obsessive much ? We are through

10. We were never a thing, you were just the cheerleader on the sidelines in cc for me and the others. You know how cheerleaders get used, a few nights of fun and then tossed to the side.

11. I was there when you did that, I was also there when you were begging mg to let you join.

12. imatition cheese is just upset because I refused to join his clan .Knowing that having me as a member will attract and boost its member capacity to full house ! He is struggling to get beyond 20 members !!

13. If I my memory serves me right, you ran from the zaft/apoc war while at Fury. I highly doubt that cheese would want a war runner to join his osw clan.

14. I was dropped dammocles aka simba after 8 months in the osw .you though retired from kaw in the middle of the osw .You even did a retirement thread .You absconded from the osw on your own choosing.I didnt choose to leave .So I am more a reliable source to have in a clan because I don't run like you when I can't handle osw anymore.

15. Roni, stop changing the topic.

You're here. This is now your thread. The topic is you. Let's talk about you, please.

16. Hey i remember being in an OSWA with cheese against like the KotFE alliance or something a few years backI took a break shortly thereafter, seems cheese did not.

17. Roni has commandeered this thread, knight. Please stay on topic.

18. Sorry just saw a familiar nameTrying to read it all now but eyelids getting a little heavy

19. Hi knight cheese did take a " invisible hide on a new screenname kaw break also " (but not really he just wanted a breather from kotfe ) .So just fake retired and went clanless for appearences .Then when everybody forgot about him he changed that screenname into aNeverEndingStory and joined Faith rev clan !! But back on topic ! What is the update on Clumzey did he cf unto Zaft/Fury first before joining sleeping assassins or is he a Apoc runner ??!

20. Alright I've been reading your posts and you're just an ass. Please go crawl back into the hole from which you came out of and just shut up. Thread was created by a runner and then piled on by the various asshats of KaW. I've read enough of it to get the gist of who I like and who I don't like. bet you could take a guess of which list you're on.