Quotes of inspiration

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -Killer-King-, May 31, 2015.

1. If you try hard, and pour your blood, sweat and tears into it, you may one day be almost as good as me.
    -XxX_ZETH_XxX

2. "You look like bacon"

3. "Thank you."
    -XxX_ZETH_XxX

4. In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away. For the time that I've been given, I am what I am. -Ivan Moody

If you don't fight for freedom you give it away without protest. Stand free or kneel chained. -Unknown

5. "Fear can only grow to the proportions you let it, like a tree. And like a tree it can be used for fuel. Let the fire of your courage fueled by your own fears carry you beyond your boundries and help others discover their own." - Karma

Tldr: Always hit back

6. "Never believe anything you read on the internet just because it has a quote and a picture of them next to it" Abraham Lincoln.

7. “If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”

― Samuel Adams

This is probably the greatest quote in the world. Even truer now days.

8. Dunno how inspirational it is but I like the quote

"Once you taste the poison you might as well finish the dish" - Holo

9. "It is better to live one day as a tiger, than one hundred as a sheep"

"It is better to fight on your feet, than die on your knees"

"Hakuna Matata"

10. support

11. “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

― Heraclitus

12. "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
    -George W.Bush

13. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever" --Mahatma Gandhi

14. Who wants to live forever?

15. Don't believe all the inspirational quotes you read on the internet...

-Thomas Jefferson-

16. "I used to walk down the street like I was a ******* star... I want people to walk around delusional about how great they can be - and then to fight so hard for it every day that the lie becomes the truth.

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no trouble, noise, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart."

Lady Gaga

17. what if we read in our gadgets?..... :?

18. "I don't believe in the school of hard knocks, although I've had them. All that stuff about whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger is so not true. Do you know what makes you stronger? When people treat you and your art with dignity.

"I believe nothing happens by mistake. You know, the universe has a divine plan. That sounds dramatic."

-Lana Del Rey

19. "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

20. Jog on princess