quick idea. indi with 1-2 medallions

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ibeat, Sep 3, 2014.

1.  iron if u did anything but post count farming by saying no support u would

2. Dont think this is fair, sometimes in a war its better not to xtal in certain situations or xtal only certain kind of builds , a rogue xtal can blow the war up, i dont support this

3. 2 mods support? This might actually go through. :lol: next, community should support!

4. Hopefully

5. Def support need different payout on Indis

6. Depending on how well your strategy goes, you may not need to xstall. My last indi war we did not and were able to win. If we xstalled they could have plundered us.

7. But, the flip side to this is- it can be interpreted as pay dollars to get extra medallions. I like the idea by the way.

8. what if wc wants some quick plunder before end and calls mass xstal at 4 mins?

like I said, 1/2 medallion for any loss, 1 for indi (win) 2 for primal (win,primal sucks) 3 for round (round wars are sexy)

:mrgreen: support y/n it sounds good imo

maybe make a reward for any medallions left over (i.e 56 medallions?) 50 medallions + 25 medallions equip, plus (6x5) 30 mith extra

would help for upgrades for equip :)

support? y/n :) (state which you support lol)

:mrgreen:

9. Support!!!
    ,-.
    \ ;-.

\\/ Fly ´¯`..¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.
    :Ο0 .¸¸.´¯`..¸¸.´¯`
    //\
    / `-'
    .¸¸.´¯`.¸¸¸.´¯`
    `-

10. Omg pink. I just had this amazing idea

Make a thread with your own opinion and try to get support instead of derailing my thread

11. support !!! realy like the idea also maybe ad something new in wars may be cool (last thing for after s4)

12. No support for 3 medallions for round wars. That's stupid, I say no medallions for round. Round is why we have primal and indi. Bc people took advantage and cheated the system.

13. That post is not affiliated with this thread. Please do not reply to it

14. K. Sorry. Just pointing it out though. .-. But I do like the idea of indi giving 2 medallions.

15. Perhaps a tweak on the idea as some wars no one has to xstall. Perhaps have top 10 plunder get 2 medals. Incentivizes those who preform well and more often than not, the people who xstall.

16. That's a bad idea dk. Builds vary. Some are plunder builds, like tanks I think it is, and others don't plunder much, like ps. I think it should be based on the number of successful actions you do if it's like that.

17. Dk some people don't focus on just plunder. I know as hansel/ps I go for ko and lead with assasn.