Questions of Trust

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Questions of Trust

You now find yourself facing the wrath of Nraizu's agent. It's a demon you recognize, though her power has grown immeasurably since you saw her last...

Tomhasir, the mysterious vagrant, is offering you his assistance. Though trusting him could be a mistake, in the face of certain death you may have little choice.

You must fight for your lives against a horde of blood-and-gore minions while you get to the heart of Nraizu's plot!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, January 27th until Wednesday, February 10th at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Questions of Trust will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Nraizulian Disciple Box, and Royal Nraizulian Disciple Box.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lord2Gunz and [ATA]Queens like this.
  2. Boo! Nobody wants this. Give us banner events.

3. Give us ✨sustenance✨ with a new war event. thanks

4. As long as people keep spending money on these crappy events. Devs will keep this crappy events going.

5. More of the same monotony🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

6. Support banner event ,

Lord2Gunz likes this.
  7. I’m just glad this isn’t a clan event. 🤷‍♀️

Tenacious_Dragon likes this.
  8. These events are always the same and getting very boring. 🗣We need something new. Something that we've never done in the game. This same ole same ole needs to go immediately.

9. This reminds me of my Uncle Reggie.

We were hiking one day down this mountainous track. Anyways, we were going to be hiking a while so I brought a light snack. A little museli bar. But it disappeared from my rucksack.

My eyes immediately went to ol' Reggie.

A true Question of Trust.

That snake