questions for the actual warriors out there

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rikkimaru, Jan 18, 2014.

1. I have this urge to attack you op, which I've controlled. I imagine you don't pay well and burn up troop strength. The name of the game is plunder and there are harder targets. You're attack stats make you an easy target just mote $ else where.

2. I'm no expert but currently in ee balanced hybrids are kinda weak in wars in general... Yes u can make good plunder but big atk builds and big hybrid atk builds will just skim off u for plunder... So basically the gold u make is less then what is made off u. Making it difficult all I can say is its all in how u use ur build and how it's use in war...... Oh and u need alot more sdt....

Earlier someone said u need more offense although I disagree I would say picks side.... Atk, atk hybrid or hansel mech.....

Anyhow it's a good build just in that in current ee system we are useless... Aka gh sgh, or big atk or hybrid atk tank those are currently all your choices :(

3. If you notice op they all say the same. You are a hard target for both spy/troop's. You still make good plunder. Seem's like there are many hater's.

4. I assume you're talking about ee because everyone refers ee to wars (I don't consider ee as a war. Only osw is war to me).

Anyways, it's a pretty good ee build for other medium players. But really, the only great ee build is an lb player and sh (sos hansel). The top ee clans ARE NOT top ee clans. They're top "Roster makers" Ee today is all about the roster. Almost nothing about strategy. That's why I hate ee now. Ee used to be very fun back wen there was no roster number limit and they were 4 hrs. Those were great. I can't remember any clans exploiting it with their ridiculous roster. Except for zaft of course, they had 100 members each time .