QUESTIONS ATASUPPORT REFUSED TO ANSWER:

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by l1l1l1l1lLuciferl1l1l1l1ll, Jul 14, 2016.

1. 1. Is hitting a "defender too weak" considered as a successful action or a failed action?

2. Is being late in war regardless if there's only few minutes left in war considered being inactive?

3. Why and how a full tank clan match a PS1 clan in low land wars? How does the matching system see it to make it happen?

4. How to classify the troop attempts to hit a defender too weak PS1 player? Is it a successful action, a failed action, a failed attempt?

5. Would a player be considered "inactive" if the player did not have successful actions nor failed actions throughout the war? Even if the player is indeed active but was unlucky to hit against a defender too weak PS1 player?

6. Does atasupport choose only the questions they only want to answer? If they don t want to answer, they just ignore it?

7. Does atasupport provide relevant answers aside from their canned responses?

I am posting this here because those were the questions I emailed to atasupport which they refused to answer.

2. Questions that WC people can answer? Do you the answer to those questions?

3. I do but seeing as you're over 300mcs its sad you don't know the answers
    Also id you have questions just use the feedback button they respond frequently through it support should be kept clean for issues not questions

4. Almost all of those questions are common sense answers, so maybe instead of wasting ATA's time with bogus questions, u can let them answer actual questions.

5. Have you used any tab other than the marketplace and oracle?

Have you even played this game?

Do you know what a stable is?

Why is the sky orange?

Good luck OP..

6. I could answer all of these smh

7. Some of these questions.. just think a little lol

8. If they can't get a action while active they deserve a broken sword lol.

9. They can scout or ass. Failed action make it where you wont get broken sword. There matching system is just randomly select a clan and match to another. Cs bfa bfe not included in matching.

10. 1) Neither
    2) No
    3) It's random
    4) Nothing
    5) Yes
    6) Yes and yes
    7) Yes

These answers are common knowledge

11. You forgot about why attack build are screwed over
    It pays to be a spy

12. What is the percent chance of getting a seal from each eb

13. I see an eagle flying over..

14. Wrongo

In LL War going ALL Tank or Hybrid or PS1 rosters is rolling the dice of a tough match up or a good one. Simply put its Rock Paper Scissors.

15. Hopefully the 5th war slot is here to stay.

16. this seems like a covert way of crying that op's roster made up of only one type of build got smashed by another roster made up of one type of build

omitting to say the third type of roster of all same build would be smashed by his all one build roster

17. What even are these questions

18. @nighthawk I was on about ebs n promo payouts
    The days of me sitting and wasting 2 hrs a war are long gone

19. Agreed. Have always supported this.

20. Ata matching system works like this

1) fat guy on an idevice looks at the 10 clans that signup

2) he/she singles out the 1 world chat roullete clan and the clan with the highest winning % in lowland wars....match

3) lists other 8 clans by build type

3ps1

3 hyrid

2 tank

4) proceeds to match...
    1 ps1 vs 1hybrid
    1 tank vs 1 hybrid
    1 tank vs 1 ps1
    1 hybrid vs 1 ps1

5) proceeds to laugh at all the lame matchups he just made

Another step would be added in if an odd # of clans where he would just pick the clan with the most in top 50 and give them a no match for giggles.