Pwars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *myf0rum (01), Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exactly cause people would farm me if I spoke my mind

2. Savageman, who the **** do you think you are? Don't act like a complete and utter moron you idiot.

3. I bet he's a spy from pimd

4. I love doing pwars

5. Go to fc

6. You wouldn't of got farmed if you posted with you main in the first Place and if you would've put effort in it.

7. I'm trying to bring back what was the equivalent of an eb and how things used to be

8. Well I don't wanna risk it

9. I hate people who ask statless alts for their main. Like seriously why would they give you their main? So you can farm them? That's the point why they have the alt. you should ask if they want help grow and what not then ask for their main when y'all are friends then farm. Use y'all heads think of better stragety instead of doing a way that never works. If you don't want to do that method because it takes to long well tough luck do it another way. Well I got that out of the way. No body will take that in to consideration, so it's a waist of time writing that yay :D

10. Thank you snow man

11. Posting with an alt just shows your a coward and need to go play pimd where that's ok.

12. /_- I'm done trying. If you don't know what pimd is, you don't have a main. Ant if you do, it's not much bigger that this acc.

13. Remember when spragga spraggaed kaw

14. Y'all realize that this is why I made this account just as proof y'all will farm anyone who openly speaks

15. They only farm if you post a nooby thread

16. o_O I think op has a mental problem

17. Remember statless alt wars?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.