Pwar petition

Discussion in 'Wars' started by w00delf1, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Pwars were pretty fun. Met some pretty cool people during that time. Now I've become a Repeat Action robot.

2. Pwars were actually alright in my eyes.
    They were removed because people were only doing them for Mith. And they were easy to cheat system with.

3. I actually like kaw without them. I did love how they brought people together though.

4. Panda ... Wtf are you talking about? PWars and MWars are two totally different things. MWars were actually a hugr waste of time as you would do a 48 hour war and only earn a few mith.

5. YeahPanda, We're talking about plunder war, not Mwar

6. It'd be nice to have them again but I don't think they'll ever happen again cuz of ebs and ee wars...

7. Op has no idea what pwars did to kaw...

OP should hush up and stop bringing back the worst histories of kaw. ^.^

8. You could make a good 90 mith in 48 hours. :lol:

9. Pwr was fun there was a lot more chat and peeps built a nice family atmosphere I enjoyed it a lot. So what a few OSF grew a bit too fast no worse than lb growing with nobs n xstals really. It's not like OSF went off causing having everywhere. Kaw is supposed to be fun and that was a fun time too.

10. BRING BACK THE PWARS! BUILD ME UP AND I BE AN OSF!

11. I would love to see how fast players can bank with an 18m cs osf.

But compared to pwars from old. New haunts pay significantly better.

You entitled punks are proving Darwin wrong.

12. EB's haven't exactly been much better, but P'wars brought people together into an isolated, almost mindless, school of thought that they were somehow overcoming a challenge by being handed gold over and overt.

13. With new tier of players with over 20mill cs it would be very interesting.

14. Pears were not fun plus ebs give more than pwars.

15. I used to want Pwars back, but now I prefer EBs.

16. ***** war?

17. Ow how I miss the pwar days all that gold in a 48 hour war yep I'd have back 