PvP Weekend Blitz #2

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 21, 2015.

1. I don't keep my nose dug into this game like some people. If they wanted people to know it was there screw up they should have sent a private message to everyone.

2. Then whats the big deal?
    Clock on the event button works just fine.

3. Normally you would give free mith for messing up. So no mith compensation?

4. you wanted to become TOP 10 IN A PVP EVENT. You should put your nose in this app as it were your life.

5. this is garbage. I would like to know how many of you are stupid enough not to check the timer. Smh y'all should stick to ebs

6. That's messed up. I thought event was over. So stopped hitting. Would of made it to next tier of rewards. Way to go again Devs. It's getting old ya know.

8. stop being dramatic - i recieved rewards early when i was 12th and finished event as 12th - there was no way to catch top 10 lol

9. Nanoc means 10 not top 10.

10. 10 key rings is hardly difficult to achieve.

11. Stick to being the  mod you are. No one was being dramatic or saying I was going for top 10.

12. Lol at the complainers.

I guess the steady stream of inc wasnt clue enough that the pvp event wasnt actually over...

Lol

13. To be fair, nanoc didnt say top 10. He said 10.

14. Twinky I might say that is a good indication. Except I had no incoming.

15. Cannot get 10 keys is a laugher n why Ops carries on about it who knows or cares.

16. My alt opted in with a day and a half left, got 20. Just find some Hansels, and lurk in WC for people opening.

17. Exactly......All i did was pound Hansels.
    50 in 3 days n casual playing for my size.
    Go for easy wins n min troop loss.

18. 1 to the mods who think we care about nothing
    1 to the devs for the lovely glitchy server
    1 to the people who fell asleep at the last ten minutes of the blitz

Oh look at that! 3 key rings in just 1 thread! Dedication man

19. Why couldnt they have put the flail on the award?
    Looks much better than the keys

20. That's too much hard work and they have no resources to make something super easy. Perhaps another hunt should be enough to cover the costs of creativity.

Other than that nice idea