PvP Weekend Blitz #1

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Laughing so hard right now

2. Straw manikin is also mentioned. There is no straw manikin in this event.

3. Underneath 'blood oath'' section, it mentions dominant faction spell, then next sentence, it talks about the harvest moon spell…… :lol:

4. Dying right now

5. Please devs, make the time a set 48 or 72 hours frim the exact time the individual signs up.

It disadvantages people who are asleep in the hours leading up to the end, with their winnings being stolen while they sleep.

Ty.

6. you cannot lose your keychains so that is not really a problem

7. I need to make the rewards a little bit bigger

8. Why no top 500? 750? 1000? Just curious as that would add an 'incentive' to PvP...beyond the item 'benchmark' rewards. Just curious. Enjoy. Health and happiness. Probably less trivial things to concern ones self with...

9. The editorial mistakes are a little lol lame. Worse than IKEA instruction manuals, etc..

10. Devs can you please fix this so it is worth it :/

11. Pvp rewards tiers y not rank after tier 2 increase by 3 like 1,2,5,8,11,14 n so on.

Otherwise so out of reach after tier2 n jump to 10 

12. This would be so much better
    please look into this for next week's PvP event devs :D

13. Thx Damocles n DEV y don't spice thing up abit, For PVP event put up 2 teams like in ASW. First team will be Marauders or Looters what ever u want to call them. Second team is Villagers or Villagers Hero.

U should see WR how much items u neighbours collecting. Xtals r entirely individual.

Rewards are individual n those in Top 10,100,200 n so on..

Items: if I am marauder the items I collecting will be ears n scalps 

And the storyline can be made after this first PVP will be made..

14. How about they keep items like the flail as a permanent item in KaW?

It would actually help create an incentive in PvP, since you could also get mith, and a good amount of plunder.

16. Xhvxjvnch
    Ri

18. If everyone stop at 10 keys, will devs reward everyone 100 miths + 5K elixir ?

19. Yes, but it's too late for that.

20. I would laugh my ass off if the community was somehow able to work together like that. :lol: