PvP Rebalance Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 29, 2015.

1. As of today we're implementing the changes that were tested during our 3 Day Jousting Tournament event on a permanent basis.

This new balance factors in Equipment when determining how much plunder is generated as well as the rate players receive PvP-based hunt items. This will affect all PvP actions (including wars) and ultimately leads to a better overall game balance.

2. Stop talking nonsense.

3. :| I thought this was the announcement of the pvp weekend blitz :( killing my dreams here devs.

4. That's coming a teensy bit later today :)

5. Teensy? As in 1 hour and 22 minutes? I'm ready. :lol:

6. Thank you for doing this. It was much needed. Now I can actually hit ssh and make a profit.

7. I just did a few pvp actions to test the pot system out, my hits with full ATk pots paid me 4m plunder but when I did not use any pots I received 13m and that was on the same target, is this supposed to happen?

8. If I read this correctly, it sounds pretty dumb. So if I'm in indi war & I hit 2 people who are 10mil cs, the one with less bfe will pay me less?

The real issue is BFA. Why did you do nothing about what people pay based on their bfa? That is what destroyed round wars, that is what you should be focusing on.

Also why do you receive more gold if you hit someone without using pots?

9. some support.. not sure.

10. Cool! How about making all builds pay as if they had full pots in EE wars, whether they do or not next :)

Baby steps.

11. Wait so the pvp started now? And what's the conversation of the thing you get from pvp to pve

12. Where the pvp blitz event at been waiting for it lets go

13. No. Pvp does start till 12 pm DEVS time. That's another hour and 12 minutes. And for pvp actions, you get sheafs. Devs also said when pvp event goes live, the event page will show us the sheaf to skull ratio :)

14. May have made it worse for me, but I know I didn't get much drops from attacking opponents last time. So maybe they did do better with that.

15. so what you mean is that the hit ranges are still abnormally high and low its a start devs

16. Current test: no bfe no attk pots scored 5m more on first hit of a 40mcs farm than no bfe full attack pots on next first hit.

17. Means huge accounts will farm tiny accounts & still earn well while not having to worry about the repercussions of hitting people their size.

18. So my SH which uses zero equip (coz he doesn't need it) will get paid lots when he hits a SH/Small attack build with huge BFE cos they war a lot?

19. Devs continue to have absolutely no idea what they are doing & worry about bfe instead of the actual issue; bfa.