PvP Plunder Bonus Display Issue

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Hey everyone,

After looking into reports of PvP Plunder Bonus not appearing correctly it turns out this is a display issue. PvP Plunder is a new concept in Kingdoms at War, and it seems the game client is having issues displaying it in some situations.

Right now the Plunder value on your Equipment Page shows 0% on Android devices, and a rounded whole number on iOS. Tapping through to view the specific Item Details will however show you the correct PvP Plunder Bonus of an item.

I want to stress that this is only a display issue and that the bonus is indeed being used in calculations on the server side of things. We'll be working to better indicate PvP Plunder Bonus and fix these display issues in an upcoming version of the game.

2. Nice that your first post in the game is "first" and also that your first post is against TOU.

3. To be banned

4. I'm on a galaxy s5, it won't let me tap on my eq to view specific details, I've already tried restarting the game and my device, it still doesn't work.

5. Mine says 2% but it's 2.6 I think. But every time I enchant the PVP equipment my plunder goes up so it does work correctly. It's just a display issue. I think there was so many bugs. I sent feed back and got a reply saying Devs never noticed anything out of the norm. I lost a sword with no inc also lost shards on a separate occasion. I hope the bugs get fixed before next PVP event.

6. Is it wrong to say that? ;)

7. Just got seal and paid full price need refund please

8. Re: PvP Plunder Bonus Display Issue doesn't

Who cares lol it's a maximum of 5 percent lol won't help anyone much lol

9. :| wasnt the sale for Black "Friday"

10. PvP plunder bonus is new?

... As if Epics have always existed 

Day made.

11. Ho ho ho ho!!! Start an event for christmas and give billions of gold ,crystals,sod,jorns,santa weapons it would be great

12. Lol this makes me laugh, so there saying they've never even tried adding plunder % to eq.
    Awesome, thanks for supporting your community 

13. My alt lost over half it's shards that way :lol: was on top 500 lb got screwed.

14. I want in on these plunders cqn any help a brother out

15. Mine not only doesn't show my PvP bonus, but on my achievements it only shows level 1. I had over 500 shards, so shouldn't it be level 2?

16. Yup