PVP / OSW Clan Meter Reward Improvement

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by spentastic-explosion, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Yep, obviously much more effective to whine and scream "failure, failuuuuuure!" than it is to contribute ideas, right?

Did you use your brain when you wrote that post?

You're the only one who's whining here.

2. Screw this bro xD if devs dont implement this idea, ill make my own app with u and tis idea :D we would score in no time

3. How is Frog whining? For him to whine he needs something to whine about. Not the case here. None of OPs idea is implemented yet. And even if ever will be implemented won't be anytime soon. So far its just an "Look! I'm a badass! I want pvp! But well...can I get a cookie if I hit someone?" thread. So really nothing to whine about.

4. Obviously you dont see the point of the idea

5. All of it sounds fine but not a strip spell for steals.
    Q: what if ppl join only for the PvP bonus?
    Q: opt in spell needed for PvP meters?
    Q: Whats in place to stop exploiting?

6. He ask for a system for off-system wars. Can you see the non-sense? And OSW was always about someone pissing you or your friends off. Is not like the owner of Clan 1 approaching owner of Clan 2 and "hey broski! Wanna do some osw with my clan? I can't right now... Next week will be good for you? SURE! Let me know!". OSW don't need incentives. You do it or not. If I piss you off in real life you won't punch my face unless HBO is paying you to broadcast the fight and give you a nice diamond belt as a bonus?

7. He isnt asking for an osw system. just more plunder if you do heavily osw. or just hit bl with your clan or whatever. And you can still do 'normal' osw with this.. i dont see what this friendly osw example has to do with this all. Whats wrong with a friendly osw anyway..

8. If is just about an event I can't see how this will beneficial to osw. People will smack each other for 2 days and than going back to their regular style of playing. And anyway ATA already started PvP events. If is not an event and is permanent then is about a system for off-system wars (again, a non-sense). I approximately quote the OP "only badass osw clans in osw could reach lvl10).

9. Yes.... obviously missed the Point totally if he thinks this is a system for osw rather than rewarding clans and encouraging clans to move /try the PvP route. Some won't get it but by the overwhelming support for the idea - lots do!

10. I just read the first part, support.

11. Paladin 3/3/? Np

I don't whine, I hit as you can see. And I hit you without the desire to get a trinket.

Gotta love how Noobs like you argue. I point out that the OP's proposal would just lead to another forum of Pwar, and your counter argument is that I'm an a jerk. Attack the person not the problem. Makes sense. 

12. Wow, frog is such a badass! Except for that time he ran from war.

13. It's easy to get support if your idea is basically " I want free goodies". Problem is we have to return to reality at some point. Your idea is hilariously exploitive. It's basically pwar and as Vlad said, you can't add system to something off-system. So propose all you want, but the devs would be idiots to implement this crap.

14. I fail to see the point in the idea.

Not the thread. The idea. The thread was thoroughly made and perfectly expressed an original idea, for sure.

Yet, I fail to see why this idea is even needed. Want PvP? Go hit someone. Want plunder bonus? Hit a BR. It's simple. Play the game how you want, not what's the most beneficial to your account.

I see how some can try to argue, but I'm with Frog on this one. If you need a reward for PvP, you're missing the point.

15. Easy to post, hard to prove. yeah, I ran from a war to another war. Makes sense. I remember you were gonna farm me to reset. When's that gonna happen? I also remember you once were forum banned for libeling ppl in the forums. Thought you learned your lesson.

16. Support this would be a great idea and addition to the PVP side of the game.

17. You lier. As a rule, ata does not disclose reasons for a ban.
    Second, it was you who promised me hell. You quitter.
    Third, now u denying ur a war runner? Wow

18. Back on topik, i support op. Maybe s few modifications here and there.

19. You can hit me. Good. You're like 3-4x my stats so that isn't surprising- it'd only be surprising if you DIDN'T get through. I bet you're better at war and all around better at PVP than I am. I'm not arguing that.

However, I basically just said the same stuff to you that you said to the OP. You came into somebody's legitimate idea thread and proceeded to call them a moron and questioned whether or not they used their brain while writing the post. Why is it that you're allowed to start laying down the insults but when I essentially copy you, it's a case of "noob argument" and a "personal attack". You coming into somebody's thread guns ablazing and calling them a moron is a personal attack, too. It's hypocritical to think otherwise.

With regards to the idea - if you don't think it's necessary, why can't you just say that? I happened to play KaW during the pwar era (nearing the end of it) so I understand what you're talking about, but that doesn't mean everybody does. If they weren't around during that time, they obviously wouldn't have taken that into consideration... not their fault.

With regards to the accused "whining" - The original post contains no whining whatsoever. From what I gathered, the point of this idea is to create more engagement in PVP through the non "battle-hardened" crowd. Although there are many of people (including you, I'd imagine) who love to PVP and do it all the time with no incentive, the point of the incentive would be to draw more regular players into doing it. I'm confused as to why you wouldn't be in favour of that, being somebody who likes PVP to begin with... might spice things up a bit for you.

I guess I'm mostly just confused as to why you came in calling OP a moron rather than simply framing your ideas as problems to the proposed system and leaving it at that.