PVP / OSW Clan Meter Reward Improvement

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by spentastic-explosion, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Then you are just a wannabe.

2. What I found hilarious is when people are putting the "clan loyalty" on the table... OMG! My clan members are not loyal! DEVS DO SOMETHING GOD DAMN IT!

3. Geez Daphina, I knew you were daft, but I didn't realize you were this slow.

If I call you an idiot woman, I'm not saying all women are idiots. I'm saying you are an idiot who just happens to be female. (Or at least says she is).

The second part of your question makes no sense to me.

All I'm saying is the op is a moron because he needs to get "paid" to do Pvp. I took part in three strips so far this week and I didn't sit around moaning about why the target didn't drop mith or something.

4. Exploitable. Get a bunch of alts outside the clan. Boom. Instant level 10

5. Exactly. Hugely exploitable. The op perhaps never experience the pwar era.

6. You say you are part of the pvp community. yet you only collected over a 1000 favours.

Right *insert a sarcastic poker face*

Seems right when the rest of ops event achievements are well. Let's say maxed

7. Biggest exploit so far are ebs

8. Im a fairy. Halp meh bee uh pveepeer pl0x

9. So anyone who gets 'paid' doing PvP is a moron then? That would include the whole of the PvP community because unless you got some toggle that prevents you receiving any plunder then I'm sure you get 'paid' already!

And with you childish obsession with posting photos of scantly dressed females - the only stripping that you can be proud of is your clothes at night just before you look at the photos again! Did you sit around moaning then looking at two big targets????

10. That method of exploit wont get you anywhere near level 10 - have included a few ideas in my original post to prevent this type of abuse.

11. Right first of we need to preform the ritual.

Step one. Dip hands into pockets and pull out what ever crap you find

Step two. place all the crap into a hat

Step three. KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Step four. have a rain dance in the corner

Step five. Mix vodka and skittles together to create a potion of the pvp

Step six. Drink potion.

And that is how you became as awesome as me :3 I should add I forgot what you asked halfway writing this so the outcome could not be what you wanted... Place be awesome responsible

12. Your right... i wasn't about with Pwars... nor am I a dinosaur stuck in a bubble suffering from the 'Emperor Nero' syndrome. Fresh eyes from a different prespective can offer different solutions to current problems. How many clans do actively do OSW? How many clans just do EB's? I bet you its min 10 to 1 in favour of eb's. Any ideas given a way forward to make this game more enjoyable on the wider scale should be voiced. Forward thinking this can made not to be as anywhere as exploitable when pwars were about.

Or if you want lets just keep it the same - only a few clans in OSW, then every other clan trying to do HTE or AFF and lining devs pockets with the repetative similar event and promos.

13. Where it say that I'm part of the PvP Community??? Im not claiming to be - but I do have the ability to come up with an idea which I (and many others on this thread) might make a change for the good.

Btw - my favours (all 1492) were obtained doing PvP though! And all againt valid non-farming accounts.

14. Obtainable from the marketplace as from Thursday :)

15. Huge SUPPORT  Hope developers will review this.

16. Support, though I vote for a static meter why should pvp be harder then eb? We need to encourage pvp right?!

17. Couldn't be bothered to read it all but support idea more rewards needed for the people that like pvp and extra bonuses for the people that like pvclan 