PVP / OSW Clan Meter Reward Improvement

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by spentastic-explosion, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Actually a BL Meter is more correct.
    So for this idea to get off the ground a few points r not mentioned.
    1) does the Owner opt a clan into PvP?
    2) whats to stop mercs using clans?
    3) once Meter is activated ppl r locked in?
    4) what stops abuse n exploits?

2. That's a great idea - but if clans maintain a level then they wouldn't fully benefit (unless when the spell wears out and the meter drops to the start of the level they are in then it allows a new spell) - so i would advance the idea to suggest at certain levels it gives clan the option to buy a spell once during a specific time period. But the finer details can be worked out by the devs (especially if you start including the ffect of having your own clans tokens being stolen).

3. PvP is a better term as that includes BL which i mentioned in thread.

1) Didnt initially include Opt-in but have updated the thread with my thoughts on that. Maybe a good idea but with a few points to consider.
    2) Purely clan reward - applies to anyone who joins the clan. Keeps it nice and simple. Up to clan owner to decide who to let in.
    3) 'Locked in' in terms of locked into the clan - thats a No. 'Locked in' in terms of clan being locked into the meter - then thats a no too. Updated thread but the first opt-in can be a trail period for a clan - which can then extend or make perm or withdraw. Maybe another option to opt-in/out can be given but has to be rare.
    4) Have suggested a few solutions to potential exploits. Always going be exploits but using tokens (and not plunder) based on clan activity, and using both the existing relative CS size with a new concept of the difficulty of a hit should make them minimal.

4. Thank for the support.

5. Whats with all these guys on here hating on OP for wanting more plunder?

**** off.

I played in 2009 and hell if these guys will PVP if there is an incentive then figure out a way for it to work. Stop trying to act badass and trying to keep PVP something you believe is more special. You guys are acting like these players don't deserve to PVP just because they have an eb fairies goal in mind.

Yet when we hear you fools complain that PvP in KaW is dying, just realize you're pushing away the few people that would be willing.

6. Maybe exploits r not fully avoidable.
    A clan PvP/OSW meter means the entire clan benefits n all r participating. Opting fully in stands to follow n hence locked into clan til PvP/OSW time period has concluded. The ability to come n go at will is exploitable.

Otherwise ur idea is yours to decide the final version.

7. @killzone this is not your therapist so stop acting like a female dog.

8. @nighthawk every update has it glitches that why the devs get paid to try to find them out and fix them.

9. How so? If owners want to allow people into their clan to benefit from the clans work ... why not? Not an exploit but a clan decision .

Only other strategy clans can use to increase their tokens is to use an aggressive open revolving door policy (come in, unload troops and leave) .... if clans do that then that's slightly going against the princpile of the idea - simple solution is to introduce a penalty token drop whenever someone leaves.

Any other reasonable exploits?

10. Danggggg nighthawk you need a ice pack with that burn!

11. Dude you're done.

12. @killzone done with what? Because last time I check I just started. So please tell me what I'm done with.

13. Smacktalking is offtopic so keep this off thread - take it up some where else you pair... Tyvm...

14. With now 73+ supports - and being told that devs have noticed the post - will now put this in a word document and send to ATA. See if they make any comment or feedback.

15. OMG !! So much to read.. read only first 2paras..
    Have u done a Phd. on this? :O
    But Support!! :)