PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated New Idea 7/30)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by olI0----IIll-BRiM-lIIl----0Ilo, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

I don't mean how long it takes until we get the war, I mean how many hours that the programmers they're paying have to spend working on this update which will generate little to no revenue, will only keep current players more interested

And that hardly matters to them, they are interested in 1) making money off current player base 2) bringing in new players to keep money supply coming.

And this will not affect number 1 but could actually hurt number 2. So why would they waste time and money making so complex an update when it actually hurts their profits? They wouldn't, if wouldn't even be considered.

Just simplify the idea, and it could work. Maybe just maybe there is a chance ATA will consider it then...I certainly hope so anyways.

2. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

What do most people want?... To be at the top. If this idea does come into effect with the new lb people are going to go mad about getting to the top and staying there... How are they going to do that?... Crystals! I think crystal sales will increase with this new lb. If you can xtal 1(?) Time each pvpwar then people will do it to stay at the top of lb or even try to get there. I don't think ata will make money off this idea as well as keep players interested. I think this is a great idea... SUPPORT! good job brim!

3. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

I do think ata will make money** oops lol

4. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

no support! hte junky hereā€¦dont want my Billions taken from me lol

5. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

Very good thread with a very good idea! Support!

6. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

Support, but devs wont add this idea in :(

7. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

100% Support .Great idea that will start to bring kaw back in the right direction and still make plenty of money for devs.

8. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

Im glad you took the time to say all this, To Get ignored most likely :c

9. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

^

10. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

Support

11. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

Very good thread, not many this thought out and good quality anymore! I've read a lot of threads about fix PvP, take away EBs for a week, but I think right here, you have a pretty good solution.

The devs wouldn't lose money from opening this up, there will always be the people who EB only whether it be because they're too busy in life or are scared of being hit even once. Rancor Wars were established and people still pounded EBs.

This would give those battle hardened warriors a chance to show off, and maybe eventually hold a candle to some of the LB, no matter what size they are.

And we all know if HTE sticks around that if someone wants to go change or grow their build quickly they'll go hit that for awhile.

I don't think this will be bad for KaW, or even the devs pockets, the only negative thing I could guess would come from this is splitting KaW into three distinct people, which has already started happening. Warriors--EBers/SomePvP--EB Fairies.

IDEA: It sounds like the new lands are open for everyone to buy, I do like that but I believe there should be a minor requirement. For every Badland you want to buy, you must have participated in a PvP War, with X amount of actions to receive access to the badlands. So 25 PvP wars in total. I think this will keep the LB who only EB, and the EBers in general from getting stronger just by funneling gold. They'll have to work for it rather than just tap tap collect repeat. We all know PvP is expensive between pots, mith, and losing a % of it when you bank.

12. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

No support

13. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

Support well thought out. finally

14. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

Support, well thought out and presented. Devs should definitely read this and i would love to see them respond on this thread acknowledging it!

15. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

No support...

Wait. daedric armor? SUPPORT :lol:

16. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

Support

17. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated with Pics 7/29)

I love that idea. That would push people to have to war more, by having to participate in a certain amount of wars to have the access to purchase a Badland. Also, just casting for war and entering the Arena doesn't get a person credit for that war unless they have at least 10 successful actions or more. That would prevent inactivity for those trying to just skim by and get that achievement.

18. Love the pic of the (dremora?) Armor that looks great. And land ideas are awesome too

19. No more lands i don't believe the average player has t5 yet.

20. Yea, that's why I proposed that they not be released til after Seasons 5 & 6, which are obviously a long way away, as we havent even done Season 4 yet.