PvP/New Lands/New EQ (Updated New Idea 7/30)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by olI0----IIll-BRiM-lIIl----0Ilo, Jul 20, 2014.

1. PvP Reward System, New Equip and Land Proposal

[​IMG]

Let's get right to it. In order for PvP to work, there needs to be a reward for their efforts.
    By working in tandom with the EE wars this can work for everyone. I also want to include my
    idea on what the new lands and buildings (NOT RIGHT NOW SO DONT PANIC) will look like.

Season 5 and 6 will be the start of the new age. The "Dark Ages"
    The Dark Ages will be the start of a new millennium for Kaw. This will be the time to usher in new equipment, new type of war events, and also the new lands. All equipment and lands during this Age, will reflect the word "Dark".

Badlands
    First, these lands should not be released until the conclusion of S5 & S6. For this new area, I think the lands should be made of a firey hellish looking landscape. The buildings also will have the same look as far as burnt buildings with a charred look.

PvP War and Reward Systems
    Let's all start with why this hasn't been realized yet. How easy is it for people to take advantage of this system with alts and clan osf's? Yea too easy, so here are my solutions.

• PvP War Take a good system, EE, and instead of having clans duke it out, make this a Free-For-All.
    • The System The PvP War system needs to work in tandem with the battle list. The way you achieve this is by having people cast a spell similar to Wave of Conflict that puts each person into "PvP" mode. Now, when you are casted, your battle list will generate 10 random people that are also casted that you will have to engage. All 10 people will have the same battle list. Once you hit 1 person on your battle list a certain amount of times, you both will be locked out of hits for each other and need to move onto one of the other 9 people. This will help with people casting multiple accounts at the same time (which will be against TOU) and matching up against their alt. Also, just like EE, you will be knocked out and have to wait to come out of pin. Each of you will be engaged in PvP for 1 hour. Everyone will be able to cast and PvP war every 2 hours. You will not be able to hit eb while casted. Sorry inactives. You pay the price for "wifi outages". Also no rewards are given for 0-10 actions. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. You can crystal once.
    • PvP Leaderboard I would also like to see a new leaderboard added...a PvP leaderboard. Who cares who hits the ebs most? Who engages in PvP most is what SHOULD be the most prestigous in a war game. Start a new counter for the PvP prestige LB. Hits, KOs, and plunder will all be used to calculate who's names reside on the PvP overall leaderboard.
    • PvP Equipment Another reason to do PvP wars.......you ready? The only way you can ENCHANT your Season 5 and 6 equip is to get the drops from PvP wars....OOOOOO Killem. The drops from PvP will be called "Brimstone" and you will need so many brimstones to enchant your S5 & S6 eq. Before you ask "what about all the mith I get from EE?" this is where the new age begins. You know all that dated mith eq like the mace? Time for all that to go. Mith will now be used to purchase add ons and new mith eq that will not be as strong as the "Rancor" eq that is earned from EE wins, but will be stronger that any eq currently out. Wait, I said add ons there didnt I? Yea...add ons to your new equip via...THE BLACKSMITH. Full Circle now. The mith will be used to purchase "Steel" to forge your new equip. So now that your head is spinning let me clear it up.

There are 4 levels of new equipment
    • The Mage Bought Equipment This will be the lowest of the new eq in terms of overall combined stats.
    • The Mage Bought Equipment Forged From The Blacksmith These will have stats slightly higher in cs and also a little different look(I'll explain below)
    • Rancor Equipment From S5 & S6 These equipment will be significantly higher than any mage bought eq.
    • Rancor Equipment From S5 & S6 Forged From The Blacksmith These equipment will have stats that have no rivals. You will have to war your heart out in EE and also PvP to EARN this equip because these are the max eq that you can obtain throughout the game. THIS SHOULD BE HARD! THIS SHOULD BE THE HARDEST EQ TO OBTAIN, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO WORK AT EVERY LEVEL. IT WILL ALSO BE THE BEST! (I do have an idea that if you win in an indiviual war, that counts for twice the Rancor level that you win in a regular clan war. That should even everyone up that isn't in roster stacked clans for EE...I digress.)

The New Equipment Design
    The new Dark Age equipment will have a new dark look to them. When fully mithed and forged they will glow with fire for the background. The sword will be have a broken edge from long battles with a skull handle and sharp edges. When forged, the sword will be complete again as if it was brand new. Same with all the eq. The helmet will be a broken skull with red eyes inside. The trinket will be an amulet that inserts into the chestplate which adds to your powerful new eq. The chestplate will be black with a hole thats red where the trinket goes. The offhand eq will be a dagger, thats has a dragon's head shape for the handle. All EQ will be black and red. The eq that isn't forged will be whethered and broken looking while the forged eq will be brand new and complete. I will try to draw up some stuff in the next few weeks if everyone likes this idea and if some of you creative people that can see my vision for the new eq, please draw something up and post here too.

This Is What I Envision

[​IMG]

*Note* This is not my design, but what I think the new eq should look like

Feedback
    Thoughts, corrections, ideas? This is not meant to be a be-all end-all so constructive critism is welcome, but dont be a politician and wave your hand saying this wont or that wont work without an explanation and solution. This is meant to be the foundation to work off of for the new age of KaW and the rejuvenation of PvP.

Notable Ideas/Credit
    DE___BREEZY___DE - Breezy brought to my attention, that instead of revamping the battlelist, how about having people put into clans like normal indi wars. This idea would be easier to accomplish for the devs instead of doing a revamp on the current battle list. I would add to his idea, that instead of calling them "Clans", they can be called "Arenas". Like Breezy said, this would be fun being able to do some competitive smack talk in cc.
    ATOM-042514 - Atom had a great suggestion with regards to the Badlands and how to obtain access. The way lands are setup now, all you have to have is the necessary amount of gold and lands opened and you can open any land you want. His idea was to, not only have those prerequisites, but to have to have a certain amount of PvP wars under your belt. I love this idea. This would force everyone that wanted to grow, to have to war.

[​IMG]

฿ιةة₫ Liهи

2. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Ohh so thats who owns this acct

3. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

I'm all for these Badlands and Dark Ages ideas. It would be awesome to have a set of equipment that looked like the Smog Dragon Chestplate.

4. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

This is a well thought out idea, and it just so happens to be a good one at that :lol:

I support this 

སཇཨ λཧཇ
    ᏦཇཇᎮᎥསཧ ØŁÐ ᏦλW λŁᎥVཇ

5. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Absolutely 100% support

6. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Great compilation of ideas.Support

7. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Not bad actually. Support

8. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Support 

9. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Support!

10. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Nice presentation of ideas! Support 

11. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Support

12. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

I call my lady the Badland..

13. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Boots of the BADMAN. coz I'm a BADMAN

14. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Nice idea about PvP, Ive not read the equipment part in detail yet.

One way to have winners/loosers in the 1h pvp session is, if number of successful outgoing actions (scouts excluded) is greater than incoming losses (scouts excluded) you win and get the reward. Otherwise you loose and better luck next time.

This can also be a base for different leagues, as after a certain amount of wins you will get to a higher league with greater rewards. Loosing makes you drop down .. well you get the idea.

Anyhow, support to your ideas

15. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Nice to see some creativity being brought back into the forums.

Support!

16. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

I like the full circle idea, support

17. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Support ffa is a good idea for war and encourage pvp

18. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Support

19. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Support 

20. Re: PvP/New Lands/New EQ

Or you can just PvP without expecting special rewards. Like you're supposed to.