PvP events

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -grizzy-, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Yea I think they should run the older events with the double running PvP event and Eb event

2. No . Support we all need is system war event . Ee wars dying lmao

3. Not sure what you are saying no to but yes I like the idea of having ee blitz on weekends instead of pvp blitz.

4. Your not hating in events while at the sametime saying kaw we be better without them? That's like saying "No officer ive not been drinking while trying to discretely finish your beer". That statement was hypocritical. They tried the no eb thing when the game first came out. They had to implement a new way to generate gold so that players could not just completely dominate new comers & stop people from playing all together.

Scenario No more ebs First thing to happen is Ally market going insane, Lb players having a completely in contested edge whilst others either leave or scramble to convert to a towered build. No more Horns/Seals/Circle pieces/Crux/gold key option. Which drops profits considerably. No new promos so those who stay in top 10 now have the best gear. Players start leaving because there is no longer a way to grow without the realistic reality of being stripped by a alliance. Loss of finical revenue ultimately leads to the end of kaw. New players will be deterred as they see no easy way to come even remotely close to going even hfbc. Xtals & nobs will still be bought however devs will either raise prices in effort to cover their loss from premium item buyers or they will flood the game with constant promos & eb related events in a small effort to either bring players back or milk what little money they can get from this now literally dieing game. End scenario.

As it sits a new player that's going the free road would take years to even consider BC (depending on if other pay to win players are generous enough to drop seals). Now again, war would go up yes, but at what cost? No ebs means its more difficult to buy mith for war. Players that have the excess gold to spare aka lb players would dominate the already screwed up war system. PvP/PvE events were a great thing. Just make PvP gear better or Easier to obtain higher tier without spending massive amounts on seals. PvE players continue to fund the game for high tier equip whilst PvP players get the satisfaction of having better or easier rewards for being loyal to the PvP side of the same promo with minimal reliance on ebs for gold for pots & mith (Depending on build & player)

5. sopport. #grizzyformod

7. I don't drink anymore sorry, what exactly am I hating on? EB's or events? Because it was ebs before. I'm not quoting the rest of it because I have to make sense of it I will get back to you.

8. [​IMG]

9. You have smoked yourself dtw leave my thread.

10. have all my troops lmao

11. You are to small to hit now dissapear from my thread tyvm.