PvP Event, Without/Minimal Crystals

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Basically, this is an idea that would help the players that do not want to max crystal everyday to get cool rewards. Before you go down and comment this, yes, I am butthurt, and yes, I know the developers run these events primarily to make money for themselves. However, if the developers ran this event I am about to suggest, I know some players here who will be eternally grateful. Also, an event like this will prove who the best warriors are among us.

The Idea

My idea is to run an event similar to the Stone Emperors PvP Event, in which crystals are either limited to one per day or none at all. The reasoning behind this is to provide an equal playing field for all players, big and small, who want to war.

Organization of the Event

The event can be organized into tiers (including bfa and bfe to prevent drop builds). Basically, the developers can take all the players signed up and organize them into individual tiers to attack. On the first day of the event, the player can look at the list of people he/she can attack in forums. Based on the amount of people that sign up, the developers can organize the players into equal numbered groups so everybody has an equal amount of targets.

For example:

Tier Massacre: 30 mil cs - 40 mil cs
    200 members

Tier Slaughter: 22 mil cs - 29,999,999 cs
    197 members

Tier Brutality: 17 mil cs - 21,999,999 cs
    198 members

Tier Greedy: 13 mil cs - 16,999,999 cs
    204 members

Tier Strong: 8 mil cs -12,999,999 cs
    203 members

Tier Thief: 2 mil cs - 7,999,999 cs
    189 members

Tier Peasant: 1 cs - 1,999,999 cs
    223 members

Yes, I realize I did not take bfa and bfe into account for the examples; it is a broad example to help you guys see what I mean.

In-Event Specifics

War Drops

Pebbles
    The main event can drop something similar to imperial favors; let's call it pebbles for the sake of the idea (obviously a more interesting name can be added to woo people for the event). This can be dropped randomly for hitting targets in your tier. Also, it can be dropped at a 1.5x bonus for retaliating against people hitting you. As well, it can be made so there are more frequent drops for hitting a variety of targets. This helps it so there is no farming of one particular person for the entire event; you have to show you can strategically hit multiple targets to win.

Weapon
    I'm a bit iffy on this. The whole point of this war is to show who is the strongest, and holding it gains the holder the same benefits the current gladiator blade holds. However, I think the defender too weak should be fully disabled if something like this was in the war. Players hold gladiator blades for far too long and stay in pin to keep it that way. Yes, I realize it is strategic to stay in pin, and strategic to find somebody who is open with it, however, it gains the holder a HUGE advantage. This is not the spirit of the event I am suggesting. My best solution to this is to take out this aspect of the event.

War Restrictions/Rules

Mithril: None. Reason is obvious, the players that have mithril gain an unfair advantage over people that are without. This means that if the weapon was to be used, no mithril would drop from it.

Crystals: None or Minimal. This means that if there were to be crystals they would be given to the players by the developers each day of the event, in equality to all players. Once again, this helps there to add another strategic aspect to the event.

Event Length: 1 week maximum. There are too many players I know that are already almost burned out on the current event (only 5 days into the event).

Event Rewards

Top 10 in Each Tier: Golden Achievement, Unique Banner, Aqua/Inferno, Seals of the Damned/Horns of Calydor, PvE/PvP Plunder Bonus Spell, Event Specific Equipment Enchanted to Max

Top 50 in Each Tier: 5-Star Achievement, Unique Banner, Aqua/Inferno, Seals of the Damned/Horns of Calydor, PvE/PvP Plunder Bonus Spell, Event Specific Equipment Enchanted Half-Way

Top 200 in Each Tier: 4-Star Achievement, Unique Banner, Aqua/Inferno, Seals of the Damned/Horns of Calydor, PvE/PvP Plunder Bonus Spell, Event Specific Equipment

Amount of Pebbles: 3-Star Achievement, Unique Banner, Aqua/Inferno, Horns of Calydor, PvE/PvP Plunder Bonus Spell

(Less than Above) Amount of Pebbles: 2-Star Achievement, Unique Banner, Aqua/Inferno, Horns of Calydor

Note: Obviously as the rewards go down, there will be less of each reward given.

What are your guys' thoughts on this? Let me know, and I can possibly add your ideas to the OP.

Also: This is in no way a hate thread on the current event, I am just suggesting improvements. Thank you developers for implementing more PvP into this game.

2. Support list:

1. IlIBHIlI-Skittles-lIlBHlIl
    2. II-Lemon_Grapes-II
    3. -TheLastTrojan_
    4. xXx-LeTsPlAy-xXx
    5. iNinja
    6. TERRA
    7. XxX_THE_MAD_HATTER_XxX
    8. Milone
    9. Daphnia
    10. riceNramen
    11. IXISLUARDELLYIANBOYIXl
    12. The_Wrecker
    13. ML_Rainbow_ML
    14. WaRKiLLeR__E
    15. -TD-_KING_-TD-
    16. lIxIlzzrmbzzlIxIl
    17. Dash
    18. Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear
    19. Os-AgA
    20. lICIlEllNIITlIUllRIlilIOIINlI
    21. Aimdeverel
    22. WoIfie
    23. HKxxTimIsInvincibleLOLxx
    24. Megalishes
    25. IlCZINlITHEIlGODIIOFIlDEATHlI
    26. Rinus76
    27. Rb322
    28. Hypnotic-TS
    29. Kogeki
    30. greatkingfrank
    31. LordSavan
    32. -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-
    33. Snowman
    34. B2B_DragonKiller_B2B
    35. BangrajanWarrior
    36. ANG-IIDemonic-IntentionsII-ELS
    37. 0Faith0
    38. -WillyTheDeuce-
    39. llMllMllWllBCllMllMllWll
    40. TIOCHFOID_AR_LA
    41. lIl_xXBlackHandErokXx_lIl
    42. lll_BlackHandStar_lll
    43. repester2
    44. Sleeping_Sickness
    45. lXI_IIIlEternal_ChaoslIll_lXI
    46. THE-REAL-SLIM-SHADY-
    47. Lord_Jackson236
    48. lil-crazy
    49. Planemaster
    50. NotShawn
    51. Holy_Jesus
    52. Nutella
    53. x-_Devon_-x
    54. IlIxX-IW_Rio_IW-XxlIlI
    55. Mr_Pizza
    56. SindriSuncatcher
    57. 1---andrew---1
    58. Kevin77eleven
    59. by DB4D-SecretKiller-DB4D
    60. xXxRPL_XxAcidsniperzxX_RPLxXx
    61. Gold-Monster
    62. _A_I_D_-PoeticPaladin-_A_I_D_
    63. Overlordraz
    64. RR-immort2
    65. Orange-Juice
    66. Death
    67. Lord_tom_
    68. MM-Sweet-N-Sauer-MM
    69. -_-_Arcanicus_-_-
    70. Jesus-freak
    71. TheTrollGuy
    72. mons54422
    73. Ossia
    74. lIlI_x_BlackHandXTREME_x_IllI
    75. lII_xXxICExXx_IlI
    76. RYIlIlISPINxDrAhEmWoLvIlIlIDER
    77. LNR-MAL-LNR
    78. Chubswoodenhand
    79. The-Raj and his apparent 11 followers
    80. KaSKaDE
    81. IlII_x_BlackHandDicty_x_IIlI
    82. jimboj
    83. pide
    84. Kingdom_of_Torture
    85. Jemoralized
    86. xD3M0Nx
    87. -DeathDealer_-
    88. Os-Frostyy
    89. JUGGERNAUT298
    90. I6I6I6I____-KING-____I6I6I6I
    91. coxy7213
    92. chemical_k
    93. super84
    94. DONT-BE-DUMB-KISS-MY-BUM
    95. -ODirtyNickels-
    96. abcdefg0000
    97. General_Ice1
    98. Zobi_La_Mouche
    99. Lavathan
    100. SHADOWFAXX
    101. --swag
    102. IIIVladIII
    103. Fritzmann
    104. Rakeshkh
    105. The_Beginner
    106. Tolerenti
    107. D4rk
    108. Javaneter
    109. FOTR_WITCH-KING_MORDOR
    110. ML_Castiel_ML
    111. IXI_FC_Stallion_IXI
    112. _IIXXII_NA-KingKronus_IIXXII_
    113. B77R
    114. xXx-Th3_B1g_C-xXx
    115. DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB
    116. Benny001
    117. Violator
    118. xXx_OUT_Devin99_LAWZ_xXx

3. SupportHow about a true event to see who's the best at war rather then who can spend the most

4. SUPPORT BRO OMG

5. Wasn't this banned 2 years ago?

6. I can appreciate the idea and amount of effort that went into this thread. Good luck in having your thoughts heard

7. Nice support if it gets noobs to stop crying over everything

8. I would bet that 90% of your posts are No support

9. This is a great idea

10. I love the ideas of tiers.

But ata (likely) don't care.

11. I'm in. Full support

12. No more events, till war update

13. I should get residuals every time someone quotes me

15. Nicely thought out and explained. I like it.

16. I like your mom



17. Well written and well thoughout out. Support. <3