PVP Event - Too Friendly?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by cactusbread, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Still would like to see everyone opt in for pvp and stop at 10. Everyone wins for once. The top 10 and top 100 elixir peeps are getting them from hte. I got my 5000. So done. And pvp rewards are not worth effort, money or time, albeit I still participated each time. Soooo pvp and stop at 10. Might be cool, or not. Just an idea. Ho hum.

2. I agree.. Nothing better than lady tears on my wall.

3. Everyone should be opted in without spell.

4. "Hey, I just killed your troops and plundered your kingdom, you lost around 200bil from my raid. Now that we have that over with, would you like to be my friend?" :lol:

5. Well Cactusbread now that I'm cool with you I can't trash talk your walls to bad at least;)
    I pretty much stomped on most of your Aztec clan mates but most didn't know ab didn't pay well. Well the ones that Opt'd in.
    Kaw has taken a lot of fun out of the game bcuz of all the silencing bull so can't have fun trash talking like the old days. An anyone that knows me I blow up walls with all sorts of kind words:)
    I was hit by LB players and farmed not gonna mention those fruits names (cough)-hatf1eld- (cough) P0oPeE and etc. But it's a war game so those folks can eat a sack of D's ;) I will battle with them again believe that! Hahaha

3days pvping an still only got 6 rings so it wasn't worth it to me. All the pots lost and mithril used pfft waste of time.

I hit every large alliance an some hit back or tried farming back. But it was fun hiring some friends.

Was waiting for some big folks to pvp against that are OSW monsters again won't mention there names (cough) Chaos (cough) ShadowWolf (cough) fonzyii17 and etc;) hahaha

See you all next Pvp if they make it worth it!

7. Tbh i lost interest 2nd day when i hit ten keys, same old pvp promo with different names...just like eb promo and i wouldnt expect much different on part 4 of promo....perhaps and hte/rotwb x2 promo before it then something similar before devs release S5 with same principals as S4 before our halloween promo with "a new format" yeah right (sarcasm)

8. Hit the bl now n see if u can get some wall posts, no need to only hit ppl on bl just for an event. Bl tab is always there. Now that there's been several pvp events ppl are more use to it so dont wall ppl as much IMO. So run ya a fb now on someone on the bl n watch them blow ur wall up n cry to there friends. 

9. If the payouts are bad, they cry, if it is too generous, they cry too.

10. Well your mom is so fit that she trains personal trainers.

I'm sorry. Your hate fuels me.

11. Part of the problem is that most major OSW alliances are already engaged in OSW. Another is, as CHAOS pointed out, people are given a choice now to participate. At least once every half year or year, I think everyone should be entered into a PVP event. You can argue "play style" all day long, but at the end of the day, their playing an App called "Kingdoms at War" Just my humble opinion...