Pure Spy in WAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by In_Al_SaNe, Jan 10, 2014.

1. -s26tr- search the clan. Look at war history. It's already been done and survey says success :D even against an lb gh roster. If the ps know how to use their build of course.

2. This is not only interesting. This is amazing but need a lot of pure spy from similary time zone which will have enought time to fight. Its not so easy to collect them in one place 2h before war especially when ppl scared when they see only few ppl in clan.

I'll announce next war for a moment on CP and first post. Hope we can try to start it and u will see how it rlly works.

3. This aint gonna work in EE war, but perhaps osw️

4. Ihmong. I have to disagree with your completely valid argument, and here's why:

Pure PS rosters for ee will win a lot. 'Cause I say so

5. I will convert

6. I have no idea how you think this will work... Please match us. 

7. Let me break this down. Your 3 tanks will get swamped by 11 people, getting KOED and giving a few billion plunder, they will then Scoutbomb the pure spies rendering them useless with low spies.

Whenever you happen to get a KO you will leak like a motherfucker, and your tanks will constantly get pounded for plunder.

It will be an embarrassing loss on your part since you have NO MEANS TO PLUNDER!

8. I'm pretty sure 8 ps will weaken 11 people enough to where they won't KO your bigs.. And even if they do, you still have PS to weaken and KO them. Most rosters have atleast 1-5 GH/SH so I doubt they will be plundering on bigs..

9.  depends on size of the pure spies as well. You would have to assume a weak pure spy to a GH/SH to be consistent in your reasoning for matchup. Therefore there is still a large amount of attack builds plundering 3 tanks.

10. Like if I have 4 GH you would have to have around 3-5 weak pure spies.

11. Talk to vietnam about how this works.

If you think it's 3v11 you aren't thinking about the ability if ps. You need 3 big lb attack builds with low spy attack and mid spy defense with high spy bfa/bfe. Enemy hansels are useless with the ps and the towers you can't ko them easily with that. Ps drop people low for the attacks.
    Vietnam makes this work. A previous post had a clan that made it work.

Open your mind. Just because you haven't heard of it at all doesn't mean it can't work. It's up to the wc and the people to follow through and understand what is going on. These wars are all strategy.

12. Of course I'm thinking about the PS, but if you think the PS can stop the tanks from getting smashed you're naive.

There would be 3 tanks so that makes 8 PS.

8 PS assassinating will NOT STOP 11 builds from plundering the tanks. ( for every Gh/small spy subtract 1 from each...)

But whatever good luck lol

13. You clearly missed where I said lb with bfa and bfe.
    Ive faced a 1 mil spy defense and got maybe 5 ass in before I couldn't get ****.

It's how you use it. And how the matchup ends up.

14. And you are relying on all 11 being able to plunder the attack builds. Let's be realistic about this.
    Have the 3 all demolish the targets that can actually beat them at the same time and then they can stay up with the ps covering the rest enough not to harm them.

Coordination and effort. Same as every war.

15. Saying that having GH must mean you have small ps to get a match-up..

A clan with 3m attack builds can match up with a clan using 5sh/sht and 6 attack builds.. So, it's actually very possible for a 6m CS pure spy to match up with a GH, because of BFE/BFA too.

16. Depending on your tanks

A PS group can simply sb enemy spies to zero & then move on

Post when a target is troops only & the tanks go to work & try to get attack ko's

Hard to achieve deadly if you do but it really depends on the tanks ability

17. Topic suspended.

Problem with helth my children. Cant be active, will be offline few days.