Pure Spy in WAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by In_Al_SaNe, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Piss off omar nobody likes you

And its mugs like you manipulating rosters and the devs lack of ability to rectify the situation that has ruined ee for everyone else . And keep getting me booted from.clans i couldnt care less. Youre time is coming . ツ

2. Omg why is it not filtered lol .

3. Are you think collecting good build in clan to get a matchup is some kind of glitch and ruining the game?
    Are u seriously? Or another troll who dont deserve for anybody attention?

4. Lol scroll back read youre own posts idiot. "Easy team,almost impossible to beat"
    "build size not important" "manipulate the matchup"

and i didnt say glitch and yes it has ruined ee

They should be about skill and fun pvp not roster stacking .

5. Support good luck in war hope it works out if you need a spy heavy hybrid without towers pm me ps I dont leak plunder

6. Interesting

7. If people are using LB players and GH to get a matchup with middle players why not have all PS players. This is a pretty good idea really. Not sure how it would work though. One idiot and you lose the war.

8. Haha yes zaft will take time out of out osw to farm someone because a wana be lied. Mmm yup legit threat.

9. Sounds like a strategy A good war clan does. Issue is you need lb and high bfa/bfe attack builds to compensate for the ps lack of bfa. Only works if the ps minimize koes as well. They open themselves to plunder.

10. @Thunder

"a legit threat"

Spreading false info can get you banned. 

11. Come my lovely PS, come to me :)

12. How would you use the ps. That's what we all want to know.

13. With pure spy you have no attack stats so you 0 your gold and assassinate your opponents troops to zero then scout bomb then xstal and do it again but have 3 people with full spies on the side to keep them ass pinned. The side 3 can xstal if needed. Use a tracker too.

#win

14. With 0 gold a pure spy can't be attacked. And Assassinating doesn't generate money only for the war itself. Same as scouting the spies to 0.

No one can be hit and if you hit/pin quick you are safe.

15. Except that once you KO somebody you have gold out, and, oh look, a big ass message in your opponent's CC about you KO'ing somebody.

You better bank fast :lol:

16. And as you bank they hit you. Ps don't ass except to knock down people enough not to damage the attack builds. Attack guilds skim on people and 0 spies relying on the ps and towers to limit what the enemy can do.

Ps don't go for plunder besides the occasional ko.

17. @sholron at least someone noticed what I was referring to with my question.