PURE SPIES LEAKING IN INDI WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Adequate, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love Eminem in the forums so much.

2. I love Jew too

Wait what 

3. If anyone knows who his main is I might make it worth your while

4. One of my favorite forumers lol

5. This is my main I don't have alts you newb

Can't afford extra devices
    #Poor

6. I mean gold pots main, but alright.

7. Oh  thot u was ragin at me I'm like u wot 

8. You see what you do is. You get about 1.3 tril. You hire his allies and clear his gold in no time with a nice easy attack strip :D when you do so please let me know.

9. Farm the noob

10. 10:1 odds is a forum perp loving the attention.

11. All this ranting about people cheating in system wars is getting really old, then again I can't tell people to stop participating in them if they don't like these injustices, because it would be stupid to give up something you wanna do for some cheating fuckers who can't play fair.

Op, what I recommend is to be more careful who you let into your clan, and suck up the cheaters when they do inflitrate your clan.

12. It's not him letting people into his clan it's indi war

Read post

Stupid alt

13. yeah.....gonna send this to devs, been getting reports on this dude

14. Honestly if I were fightin in an ind war and he were on the other side - I wouldn't attk him even if the war was close - I want to win but I would sink myself low to do it. I might sct him to sko but that's about it.

I think if the allegations r true, out of integrity everyone should ignore him. If it's true, I'm assuming he's not tryin to do anything to help his side win the war so the side he's on is already short handed which makes winnin already less than likely.

15. I wouldn't sink*

16. Devs can see if the guy is sayin this stuff 4 real and see if he's following thru to throw wars.

If it's true, he deserves a perm war ban mayb even ban from kaw

17. He pulled that crap.. last week ish? In a war I was in. Irritating... So he's not even doing it for people he knows? Bah.

18. I wanna hear gold's side of the story.

19. Prob someones alt i wonder whose it is?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.