Pure Evil,NA and Noor VS IG,-Wit-and Wig war ended?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DRAGON-CODE, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Good fight everyone. Thank you to all my clanmemembers, to our partners NA and Noor. To those in iG that i fought the past few months, alot of drama early in te war but limited trashtalk as war went on, mostly alot of fun conversations about game mechanics with opponents on my part. 

2. [​IMG]

3. Crimson is so hot.

4. Well fought guys, Proud of all of you that fought till the end Met some funtastic peeps along the way Much respect to you all

5. Not that this is over. Is the Yafi/AAH/Osiris war over?

6. Good fight all but I'm going to miss my little pot burners flyer and twicc .. respect to you all..I was a pleasure fighting against you all 

7. support for NA

7-Deadly Sins-7

8. It was a fun time, it's going to be odd not always checking ca for targets, strips, and pot burns

9. Good job to all involved.

10. Nice war. Good job

11. Nice job all. It was fun while it lasted

12. Good job all warriors. It wad a good war.

New Age

13. Good job PE, NA, Noor,
    and umm Wilson
    Good war iG

14. Good to see u all ended it

15. Yer was a great war. Well respected pl. and one longest war I have had. well and i got to admit greatness and Sparhawkbrightblade you guys was prity tough. As well,

And hey devs any possible chance you guys putting together getting me unsilenced LMAO

16. 3 month war? Lawl

17. Respect to everybody i fought alongside and to everybody i fought against.

-Pure Evil-