Purchasing Fraud - Paypal

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Apr 24, 2013.

1. We have detected ongoing fraudulent purchases in the form of Paypal fraud. This is strictly forbidden and anyone caught doing this will be permanently banned from the game.

Purchasing through Paypal can be done through Facebook. Giving away your Facebook information puts you at risk of sharing your personal information. As a reminder, your Facebook login through our games is the same login you would log on to your personal Facebook account.

Players caught doing this will have their illegally obtained items in the game removed immediately, which may include other items and gold. You will also lose access to your account, even if you had partially built up the account with legitimate purchases. Any purchases made are also not refundable. Finally, in addition to having your account banned, you have compromised your own personal information.

Remember, Do NOT share any of the following information with anyone, this includes:

- Devices UDID/IMEI
    - ATA ID
    - Facebook login
    - Mochi login
    - Paypal login
    - Any of your email logins that can be used to acquire more information about your accounts with us and personal information contained in your emails.

If you are offered discounted health crystals or nobility points by a 3rd party, please notify us immediately. By doing this, you are keeping the community safe and protecting yourself against other players who may use it to gain an unfair advantage. Also, these types of purchases are usually done through stolen credit cards and/or hacked iTunes cards, both which are highly illegal and constitute as theft, a criminal offence.

We have already caught several individuals. They have been removed from the game for everyone's safety and to prevent others for falling for the same scam. If you feel that you have mistakenly taken part in this, contact us immediately with an explanation and you will be treated fairly for your honesty.

If you are contacted by a person named Rose or any other individuals attempting to sell you "discounted" points and crystals, do not fall for their scams. Here is an example of how you can be approached on 3rd party channels outside of our games and scammed into giving away your money and personal information:

[​IMG]

Update: Paypal is also actively investigating this individual for the stolen credit cards being used.

2. Why do all the scammers call us "dear friend"? Lol

Who talks like that?!?

Its like she has a polite version of turrets.

3. So.. You busted my dealer and best friend, Rose? Darn. No more getting scammed I guess.

4. rose LOL "hi dear friend" i think thats on her copy paste

5. I do, dear moose. Devs are trying to fix thrir game atleast. 

6. I dont understand. So, some players have been using other people's money to pay for xtals and nobs? Or what?

7. Hi dear friend,

Would you like to buy some nobility ... I mean.. Lolipops?

8. Thanks for the update Admin :)

9. Lmao 50 xstal bet that the ss from OP is staged :roll:

10. Wasn't this brought up like a year ago? I wouldn't doubt quite a few players do this.

What I don't get is Devs say "if we catch you doing this, items will be stripped, gold taken, and possibly account banned". Or anything to that matter.

All you should put is,

Cheat?
    Get caught?
    Get the **** out of KaW.
    Banned.

It's funny how adults feel the need to cheat at a game such as this. You steal in a game, I wonder what they'd do in real life.

11. You blatantly pointed out who botted... Why not point out and say the names of those purchasing stolen/hacked goods? I'm sure the community is highly interested in knowing who it was.

12. ALERT!!!

kaw_admin uses flora as his pal theme!

13. It's a bit odd reading this and knowing people were banned for basically outing "rose" in forums about a year ago, back when this was happening on a massive scale in kaw, not through paypal then but with udid fakers and assumed creditcard theft/ilegal itunes cards. And at considerably lower prices. Why were you so adamant back then to state that it was not happening and to ban those trying to publicly inform the kaw community of it?

14. Fraz brought up an amazing point!

During the Laoda name fiasco, you named the player that reported the infraction.

During the botting fiasco with MB and PB, you named the players.

Both were farmed and lost everything, at least in the MB/PB event.

Why not name people who have payed for cheap nobs. You tell us to report people who come to sell cheap nobs because it hurts the community when it hits the market. Why not tell us who has bought discount nobs?

It's the same principle, and those who cheat deserved to be ousted. Especially by your logic with MB/PB.

(I do not agree with botting, but MB/PB are friends. I disagree with what they did but I still like them.)

15. Dear friends....

I know of a guy, who knows a guy, who's cousin can get 765 nobs for $74.99

[​IMG]

Wall OmegaLSA for details.....

16. SCANDAL!

17. Ah that app. Full of scammers. Still remember that collinritcher account or whatever trying to scam all the kaw groups